Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 6  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Armoured man
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 16th, 2021, 2:24 pm
well yes that happened in the year 635, but unfortunately due to the large amount of time, and much like our own history many of the events are simply written off as myth and legend, due to the historical records and stories from that time being rewritten over thousands of years to the point where the original meaning and intend is completely lost.

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 17th, 2021, 10:19 pm
ok thank you very much for clarifying that, it is interesting, I hope to see more drawings

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 17th, 2021, 10:26 pm
I thought I was the only one who saw Gate haha

[Profile] [Quote]
Armoured man
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 19th, 2021, 1:15 pm
trust me my dude you're not the only one who's seen it, as for more drawings yes I'm currently doing more drawings for this, and I do plan to make its own dedicated AU with multiple countries, I can't say exactly when it will make an appearance on the forum in it's entirety, but I will try to get it out to people as soon as possible.

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 23rd, 2021, 4:57 pm
In your saderan AU, the "Gate" has been reopened, and if so, do the events in the Special Region occur at the same time as on earth?
Or is it a portal that goes through time as well, instead of just space, supposing, that it's only through space, the earth would be in the year 2100-2200, have you thought about that?

[Profile] [Quote]
Armoured man
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: February 24th, 2021, 4:15 am
When it comes to the gate, the flow of time between each side of the gate is completely independent of each other,, on a good example is say the gate opened in the equivalent time of the 21st century on that Saderan side, the other side of the gate however would could be at any point in Earth's timeline, whether it be far future or distant past of our own history, in my own interpretation of the actual lore of the series, I've interpreted it as that, the Gate opening in the 21st Century on our side, while on the other side being the equivalent of the first century was purely just a coincidence, when it comes to the gate in my own law that I'm currently writing, the gate appears randomly throughout history usually in one location but sometimes another locations, with the intervals between each appearance seems to be completely random time, as I have it written currently, the gate is last recorded two appeared in the year 1302, which is equivalent to the year 1405 in our Earth calendar, I'm definitely going to make a thread for this entire thing very soon even, even if it's not quite at the point where I think it's ready to be posted.

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: March 21st, 2021, 6:51 pm
Have you thought about expanding your Saderan AU, to FD Scale, or Soldierbucket?

[Profile] [Quote]
Armoured man
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: March 22nd, 2021, 1:46 pm
I will most likely at some point in the future when I have a dedicated thread for it

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: March 26th, 2021, 12:15 am
ok, and the last question, in the Special Region, is the henotheist cult still? (Henotheism shares with polytheism the belief in various gods, although it does not consider them as worthy of veneration as the henotheist's own god), the worship of gods such as: Hardy, Emroy, and even Rory Mercury ?, or passed to a cult Monotheistic, like the Roman empire on earth, or are primitive things from other times considered?

[Profile] [Quote]
chile1
Post subject: Re:  random ship drawings Posted: March 26th, 2021, 12:23 am
and by the way, if you want to make a kind of AU cooperativa sadera, don't hesitate to ask me!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 6  [ 60 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jump to: