Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 100 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 198 99 100 101 102123 »
Western_1
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: July 28th, 2015, 12:34 am
Is this an appropriate place to post this? Its a giant flying wing from my AU work in progress. I am having a rough time making it come across as a flying wing.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hauge
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: September 30th, 2015, 11:32 pm
I have a couple of new ones ready: ;)

Northrop - YA-9A
[ img ]

Northrop Grumman - RQ-4B Global Hawk
Complete redraw
[ img ]

Northrop Grumman - MQ-8B Fire Scout
Slightly updated
[ img ]

Also i was wondering - is it acceptable to post redraws of aircraft already in widespread use? It's just that i completely redrew some as i felt they could may be done more accurately. Other aircraft i just tweaked/updated slightly. If it is deemed acceptable i intend to post the drawings here on this very forum - not as replacements for but as alternatives to said drawings.

I took the liberty of posting my slightly tweaked version of the MQ-8B as the one currently in widespread use is quite lacking in detail IMO. :) If i am offending anyone by posting this i will of course remove it. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 1st, 2015, 11:16 am
Generally if you've got the sources to produce a more accurate drawing there's no problem with redrawing them but redrawing for the sake of redrawing them attracts some funny looks sometimes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hauge
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 1st, 2015, 6:22 pm
Noted. Thank you for the swift reply!

I used FD Scale drawings as sources. I actually had no intention of posting any of them originally, but i feel like some of them turned out quite nice, so the extent that i would like to share them with all of you. :) I will post just these two redraws for the time being - both of them drawn from scratch. If you like them feel free to use them, if you don't just ignore them. Again - i don't mean any disrespect to the artist who did the original drawings, so if i am violating some code of conduct let me know and i will of course remove the drawings. :)

Sukhoi - T-50 PAK FA
Complete redraw (except from the landing gear - i think i might have used some parts from the other drawing :oops:)
[ img ]

Embraer - A-29B Super Tucano
Complete redraw
[ img ]

General Atomics - MQ-9 Reaper
Slightly updated
[ img ]

Best regards
Hauge :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 1st, 2015, 7:47 pm
That's quite impressive.

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 1:03 pm
FANTASTIC! Nice work on this planes and helos ;-)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 3:55 pm
Really good work Hauge! IMO... I'm not a member of admin., but you're not violating anything. You're doing very good job here. What Bb wrote; I think he refers to bad quality of some of redrawn planes... But that's not a problem with your work; so go on ! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 4:46 pm
No problem Hauge, those are really great looking planes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 2nd, 2015, 6:27 pm
Micro scale is one of the hardest to do right. And that is a masterpiece work.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: October 13th, 2015, 5:57 pm
One small step into one of my most favorite anime franchise.

Glamor ES-11D Cat's Eye
[ img ]
The ES-11D was the standard all-environment reconnaissance plane extensivly used by the U.N. Spacy during Space War I.
It was powerd by two jet engines for use in an atmosphere, and two thermonuclear reaction turbine engines for space operations.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 100 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 198 99 100 101 102123 »

Jump to: