Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
bezobrazov
Post subject: Small Boat discussion (split from USN Systems)Posted: June 29th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Oh yes, WhyMe, very badly needed! Now, get to work on the rest of the world's ships' boats! (Though I've done quite a few Dutch, British and Italian ones, and Swedish!) Maybe we should collect it all and have dedicated ships' boats sheet?

And Split.

TimothyC.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: USN SystemsPosted: June 30th, 2011, 1:30 am
bezobrazov wrote:
Oh yes, WhyMe, very badly needed! Now, get to work on the rest of the world's ships' boats! (Though I've done quite a few Dutch, British and Italian ones, and Swedish!) Maybe we should collect it all and have dedicated ships' boats sheet?
Ace is working on one.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: USN SystemsPosted: June 30th, 2011, 8:35 am
indeed, but I only have the modern stuff yet. so I will be very glad if you could collect the boats you drew, bezo :P

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: USN SystemsPosted: June 30th, 2011, 11:57 am
Well, mine are the modern ones too, as of yet, since I did borrow the ones for the Black Prince from other worthy artists. But I sure can collect mine, that's no problem!

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Small Boat discussion (split from USN Systems)Posted: June 30th, 2011, 4:19 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
Maybe we should collect it all and have dedicated ships' boats sheet?
I don't quite see the point. For me it would make more sense to separate all parts including boats by country :?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Small Boat discussion (split from USN Systems)Posted: June 30th, 2011, 5:10 pm
the best thing (IMO) would be both ;)
why? because not every country can have it's own sheet. the dutch have, (partially, still WIP) the USN has now (except for their RHIB's, I will do those one day....), and other then that there are only some loose bits and pieces.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Small Boat discussion (split from USN Systems)Posted: June 30th, 2011, 10:24 pm
(Surprise at creating a thread while gone to see granma! :o ;) :D ) Anyway, having now calmed down from that revelation 8-) : in this particular scale, often the very same boats can be used by several countries, usually with only tweaking here and there and ading or detracting of details. Besides, for the actual ease of usage it would be a distinct merit to have them collected and displayed on only one sheet; naturally with name (where applicable!) and country of origin - very much in the same way that we have a common missiles' sheet for either SSMs or SAMs.

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Small Boat discussion (split from USN Systems)Posted: June 30th, 2011, 11:03 pm
Missiles, guns and other pricey equipment produced in one country could be (and are) exported to all over the world. I doubt it applies to boats though; RHIBs maybe but I don't really know...
Well, anyway, if someone decides to make the boats sheet, feel free to use those I draw ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: