Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
RP1
Post subject: Re: GE EX-83 series: the goalkeepers never operational sistePosted: July 25th, 2014, 9:13 am
They do *now* - they didn't in the past: http://www.hazegray.org/features/rok/rok-dd05.jpg

Likewise the RN have used the black scheme as well: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/davids ... 090366112/

I'm not sure if there is some kind of "common pool" in effect which means the units - or parts of them - get swapped around.

My point is that ideally there should be a nationality and date associated with the revised scheme, otherwise it could be used out of context. Or at least, the parts sheet should have both versions with some note about checking which one was in use.

RP1

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: GE EX-83 series: the goalkeepers never operational sistePosted: July 25th, 2014, 9:16 am
I'll see what I can do about putting all 3 versions on the parts sheet tonight, and it looks like somewhere around 2000 the goalkeepers got 'black' parts, which meant black radar antenna on the ROK ships and black radar system for the dutch and RN ships. does that make sense to you, RP1? more precise then that is hard to get right due to the guns not being refitted all at once, of course :P

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: GE EX-83 series: the goalkeepers never operational sistePosted: July 25th, 2014, 7:53 pm
[ img ]
this should do the trick :P

[Profile] [Quote]
RP1
Post subject: Re: GE EX-83 series: the goalkeepers never operational sistePosted: July 25th, 2014, 8:46 pm
*Monty Burns voice* Excellent. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: GE EX-83 series: the goalkeepers never operational sistePosted: October 15th, 2014, 9:26 pm
[ img ]
consider it done. all the EX-83 systems with front, top and sideviews. note that SAMOS fired MISTRAL, which I have added to the drawing for that reason

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: