Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
paul_541
Post subject: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 4th, 2012, 11:33 pm
Hi folks !
Here it's a little update about my US NAVY seaking's on the sheet (a little detail but a great difference between SH-3H and the others versions had been corrected) :¸
[ img ]

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 6:33 am
''Put off Caps lock pleace''

[Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 7:02 am
Don't scream, don't double topics... as my enlightened colleague said turn off caps lock, put your updated work in here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 11:57 am
as I cannot see what changed in my first look (or is it that small red arrow that shows what is changed?), could you please tell me why all old seakings should be swapped? as that is what you are implying with the thread title.
also, if you are really fixing them, take also an look at the way too dark bottom shading on them (it looks like the bottom is painted black over there, which it isn't, IIRC)
also, it would be great if you could provide fully blank ones of all versions, as by far not all operators are in this list.

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 5:13 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
as I cannot see what changed in my first look (or is it that small red arrow that shows what is changed?), could you please tell me why all old seakings should be swapped? as that is what you are implying with the thread title.
also, if you are really fixing them, take also an look at the way too dark bottom shading on them (it looks like the bottom is painted black over there, which it isn't, IIRC)
also, it would be great if you could provide fully blank ones of all versions, as by far not all operators are in this list.
Yes, the change is indicated by the red arrows, for the shadow, would you have something like this :? :
[ img ]
For respond to the others people, the double topic is a internet bug and the caps lock, I know that it was just for fun. :roll:

Paul 2024

Last edited by paul_541 on November 19th, 2012, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 5:28 pm
paul_541 wrote:
I know that it was just for fun. :roll:
Did you hear us laughing?

This not NS, you should put your work in planebucket discussion topic. Not creating some unnecessary topic. You are on Shipbucket not from yesterday, you should know that.

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: November 5th, 2012, 5:39 pm
Rhade wrote:
paul_541 wrote:
I know that it was just for fun. :roll:
Did you hear us laughing?

This not NS, you should put your work in planebucket discussion topic. Not creating some unnecessary topic. You are on Shipbucket not from yesterday, you should know that.
Ok ok, it's just that for me each update is important especially if some people had taken this drawing...

Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: April 1st, 2013, 7:30 am
At least thank You for Your effort. :)

EDIT (regarding what Colosseum wrote below):
Ooops... :oops:

Last edited by eswube on April 1st, 2013, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED MY SEAKINGS !!!Posted: April 1st, 2013, 2:46 pm
Hi guys, please read the post dates. The last post in this thread was in November. The user before eswube is (I think) a spambot. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: