Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 64 of 64  [ 635 posts ]  Go to page « 160 61 62 63 64
Karle94
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: August 9th, 2023, 9:34 am
Singapore Airlines had its livery placed on the left side of Concorde G-BOAD, and held a joint marketing agreement which saw Singapore insignias on the cabin fittings, as well as the airline's "Singapore Girl" stewardesses jointly sharing cabin duty with British Airways flight attendants. All flight crew, operations, and insurances remained solely under British Airways however, and at no point did Singapore Airlines operate Concorde services under its own operator's certification, nor wet-lease an aircraft. This arrangement initially only lasted for three flights, conducted between 9–13 December 1977; it later resumed on 24 January 1979, and operated until 1 November 1980. The Singapore livery was used on G-BOAD from 1977 to 1980.[263]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: August 9th, 2023, 9:51 am
Karle94 wrote: *
Singapore Airlines had its livery placed on the left side of Concorde G-BOAD, and held a joint marketing agreement which saw Singapore insignias on the cabin fittings, as well as the airline's "Singapore Girl" stewardesses jointly sharing cabin duty with British Airways flight attendants. All flight crew, operations, and insurances remained solely under British Airways however, and at no point did Singapore Airlines operate Concorde services under its own operator's certification, nor wet-lease an aircraft. This arrangement initially only lasted for three flights, conducted between 9–13 December 1977; it later resumed on 24 January 1979, and operated until 1 November 1980. The Singapore livery was used on G-BOAD from 1977 to 1980.[263]
interesting

[Profile] [Quote]
Sp3ctra_star
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: August 9th, 2023, 7:43 pm
and G-BOAD is now standing in New York next to USS Intrepid and space shuttle Enterprise.

3. Jovian Imperial Navy Ship development.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ultraking101
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: August 11th, 2023, 12:22 am
Sp3ctra_star wrote: *
Very nice Ultraking. Though where's Singapore's Concordes? Just noticed it was missing.
I only did the 2 main operators of the type for simplicity.

You can go ahead and do Singapore yourself as I provided a template :D

- Occasionally the Random pop-ups of my Abyssinia or Hong Kong AUs

"The word Br*t?sh is a horrible term I never want to hear from you again, We do not tolerate that dehumanization".

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: December 4th, 2023, 2:31 am
Does anyone have the done the Airbus H160 in this scale?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 64 of 64  [ 635 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 160 61 62 63 64

Jump to: