Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
superboy
Post subject: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 11th, 2014, 1:58 pm
Hi. i'm drawing the Simbad RC(remote control) Launcher for Mistral Missile the new version of simbad. good or bad ? :?:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 11th, 2014, 5:11 pm
As a drawing it looks ok to me. As for the technical accuracy, someone more knowledgeable should speak.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 11th, 2014, 5:16 pm
It looks awfully long, or low, or both. It's clear from the CGI rendering that the launcher can elevate to at least 45deg, probably 60deg, and there's no way the drawing can get anywhere near that far.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm
The old Simbad on the Norwegian minesweepers could elevate almost 90deg or more. so this one should manage that to.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 11th, 2014, 5:34 pm
I think the old simbad should be redrawn as well ;) let's get it good once and for all

[Profile] [Quote]
superboy
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 12th, 2014, 2:32 am
i know the old simbad is very well if the new simbad not good i will use it. :D edit the long missile and raises the launcher

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Simbad RC Launcher for Mistral Missile.Posted: March 12th, 2014, 8:13 am
Much better now

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: