Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 59 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 17th, 2014, 6:46 pm
Quote:
I'm sorry, what? I've put ridiculous amounts of effort into detailing all of the SB scale aircraft I've ever done. It's hardly some new passion due to FD... :roll:
well clap to you too if you done so too :) But i see it as no excuse to undone my effort for silly and harmlessly hyperbolic praises that this forum needs quite lot to loosen its atmosphere.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 17th, 2014, 7:59 pm
Well then, that's fair enough.

[Profile] [Quote]
Oberon_706
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 18th, 2014, 6:58 am
Awesome Stuff BlackBuck - who needs FD Scale anyway :P

[ img ]

DCFI (Falkland Islands) AU Nation

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 18th, 2014, 8:55 am
This is a really great AU idea.
Its not often that anyone has made use of SB scale aircraft like this, normally most of them never even get used on ships or carriers, so its nice to see these having some practical use. I must admit though, this AU would be even more fantastic in FD scale.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 18th, 2014, 10:18 pm
Hello again!

Great collection! I feel honoured to have my SCI Asarlai 5th generation fighter involved. What's the second heavy bomber from above? Some Valiant derivate? And the third - a military Baade 152?

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 18th, 2014, 10:55 pm
Garlicdesign wrote:
Hello again!

Great collection! I feel honoured to have my SCI Asarlai 5th generation fighter involved. What's the second heavy bomber from above? Some Valiant derivate? And the third - a military Baade 152?

Greetings
GD
Thanks a lot.

The bomber beneath the B-29 is Blackbuck's Vindicator from his "Parliamentary/Crowned Republic of Atlantia. The third one is my interpretation of the Soviet OKB-1 150 bomber, which was designed by German engineers including Brunolf Baade.

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 20th, 2014, 10:55 am
You have done a fantastic job with this aircraft cascadia. Cant wait to see more.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: December 21st, 2014, 10:07 pm
A small update:

Flugbereitschaft des Bundesministeriums für Verteidigung
(Special Airlift Wing of the Ministry of Defence)

[ img ]

And yes, you have noticed correctly. The Let 410 is missing. I'm currently redrawing it and will add it later.
I have also added the P-3 to the Marine sheet.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: July 1st, 2015, 9:10 pm
Major update to first post.

The already posted sheets have seen some more additions, and I have added the sheets of the german air traffic control, the Nationale Volksarmee and interflug.

And here are the first three sheets of my acctual AU where West Germany is a parliamentary monarchy still known as German Empire ( Deutsches Reich in German instead of Deutsches Kaiserreich) made up by West Germany, Austria and Slovenia.

Luftwaffe
moved to first post
Küstenwache
moved to first post
Reichsmarine
moved to first post

Additionally a small map, showing the general situation Germany during the 20th century
[ img ]

Last edited by Cascadia on February 8th, 2016, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: July 1st, 2015, 9:34 pm
Other than the slight over-diversification of combat types I think you've quite comprehensively covered everything.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 59 »

Jump to: