Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
wb21
Post subject: Soviet PTA-400 torpedo tube reworkPosted: October 5th, 2017, 8:27 am
While lurking for quite a while I've made a rework of the quintuple 400 mm PTA-400 torpedo tubes:

[ img ]

I can't vouch though on the scaling of the top-down view, and is subject to revision (I still need to compromise on the width of the tubes to keep it proportionate while avoiding the infamous "unavoidable double black"). :)

With the influx of redraws of Russian vessels and parts by Mr. Golly and citizen lambda, I hope I'm not asking too much, but is it time to compile a new part sheet with the updated systems (not to mention the sundries like antennas)? I might try a hand at those. ;)

cheers ~ wb21

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Soviet PTA-400 torpedo tube reworkPosted: October 10th, 2017, 7:07 am
looks really good. Of the partsheets, Offcourse I won't object no one to volunteer sorting them out, but I would myself wait bit longer untill we get the final confiquration regarding them sorted in the new mainsite. But if you want to start, give me PM of what you need and I try to look where my own drawings stand at this moment

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: