Damen released a new model off theire OPV series called OPV-2, just simple changes on the basic series but with AXE-bow's.
Focused on Multirole missions some changes include:
* C2 centre located behind the bridge (Holland OPV style) with option for (armored) sliding doors.
* Accomodation for 1 11-ton helicopter (NH-90) simultanious with a UAV (Boeing Scan Eagle) without moving the helicopter.
* UAV space can be converted into spare part storage or workshop.
* Multimission bay below the hangar for containerized mission modules acces by lift in hangar
* Mission bay includes a quick connection hook for one of the two 9 meter (29.5 ft) Rhib's to be launched/recovered up to sea state six.
OPV-2 series available in 75 m 1,400 tons (246 ft) / 85 m 1,800 tons (279 ft) / 95 m 2,400 tons (312 ft) / 103 m 2,600 tons (338 ft)
[source: Janes ]