Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Novice
Post subject: Re: Unknown warship superstructurePosted: February 13th, 2016, 11:31 pm
heuhen wrote:
Novice wrote:
Found that the picture is from 2006, so that may help a bit.
witch one. the Web cam picture is from 2016.
The one rd77 posted the link to.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Unknown warship superstructurePosted: February 14th, 2016, 12:34 am
Novice wrote:
heuhen wrote:
Novice wrote:
Found that the picture is from 2006, so that may help a bit.
witch one. the Web cam picture is from 2016.
The one rd77 posted the link to.
well that picture was taken 8. February this year and posted at the same day. picture Rhade posted. back this up, since you can see the structure on the aft deck, some are again backed up by my web cam picture that are continually updating it self that show the Submerged Turret Loading and riser Base.

so how did you find that the picture was taken in 2006, would be interesting to know.

[Profile] [Quote]
rd77
Post subject: Re: Unknown warship superstructurePosted: February 17th, 2016, 8:43 am
I also asked around on Shipspotting.com and someone suggested it could belong to the new Singapore navy Littoral Mission Vessel: http://www.janes.com/article/52732/sing ... ion-vessel

This vessel was jointly designed by Saab Kockums and ST Marine of Singapore. Guess where the GRIETJE came from before she called at Gdynia? Nörrkoping and Karlskrona in Sweden.

This arrangement is not dissimilar to the cooperation between Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding and the PT Pal yard in Surabaya, Indonesia. Damen Schelde built two sections (of the total six sections) at Vlissingen for both ships, PT Pal built the rest.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Unknown warship superstructurePosted: February 17th, 2016, 8:58 am
And I think we got a winner!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: