Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 28th, 2022, 6:47 pm
[ img ]

This was a proposal for conversion of an A34 Comet that the Irish bought from the British which suffered a catastrophic turret fire, leaving the turret and gun unusable, but the rest of the hull intact. The eventual creation featured a PV-1101 90mm Recoilless Rifle made by the Swedish. Only one model was made, and then eventually scrapped.

Last edited by Panzerfaust on January 31st, 2022, 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 11:22 am
It's an interesting entry, but I'm afraid that both this one and the M10 from the next thread are appearing resized. :(
It would be also good if sort the issue of anti-aliasing of the captions (http://shipbucket.com/styleguide#6 )

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 9:18 pm
Is it the file itself that is resized, or is it the image within the drawings? I used the existing M10s and Comet for the basis and did the conversions, so I think you're talking about the file. If I need to, I'll give it a go at trying to get the file to cooperate.

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 9:51 pm
Think I corrected the problem with the m10s and brought them back to scale, still trying to figure out the coachman

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 10:41 pm
And now i just have to fix the aliasing on both, I fixed the image size I think so the aliasing is all that's left

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 11:25 pm
use a different image host, like Imgur.com

hosting from discord isn't so good.

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 30th, 2022, 11:46 pm
I'll give it a go, but im not sure if I can access imgur from my computer

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: January 31st, 2022, 6:19 pm
Managed to fenagle it through to imgur, credits have been cleaned up, and it's been properly scaled.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: February 1st, 2022, 12:03 am
Panzerfaust wrote: *
I'll give it a go, but im not sure if I can access imgur from my computer
I don't see why you can't use Imgur, it is just a hosting side that can be used by anyone, doesn't matter what computer you are using, unless you are living in a country that censure random webside fore weird reasons.
Panzerfaust wrote: *
Managed to fenagle it through to imgur, credits have been cleaned up, and it's been properly scaled.
Imgur is easy to use, it's almost like a folder on your computer, you can just drag the file you want to load up, over to the webside and drop it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Panzerfaust
Post subject: Re: Irish A34 'Headless Coachman' Tank Destroyer proposalPosted: February 1st, 2022, 12:48 am
I know, the problem is it's an issued computer,meaning the site is blocked by the owner, what I had to do is create the image,download it to the computer, email it to myself, upload the file to the imgur app on my phone, then submit the link here. Tl;Dr I got it formatted properly I think. And we're good to go

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: