Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
NewYokosuka
Post subject: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 24th, 2023, 10:40 am
[ img ]
This ship was designed by me on the basis of the A120-124 proposal by Hiraga.Some previously borrowed material from others has been corrected.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 24th, 2023, 12:12 pm
you need to use the image link, and not the direct link

[Profile] [Quote]
NewYokosuka
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 24th, 2023, 1:54 pm
heuhen wrote: *
you need to use the image link, and not the direct link
This is my first time to use this forum. Thank you for your correction. I will update the new picture link.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 24th, 2023, 9:54 pm
I'm pretty sure BB1987 needs to be credited since most of the ship appears to be made using his drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
NewYokosuka
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 25th, 2023, 2:48 am
Karle94 wrote: *
I'm pretty sure BB1987 needs to be credited since most of the ship appears to be made using his drawings.
I admit that I refer to the Amagi class of BB1987 when drawing(Although the bridge part of the Amagi class is also different from the historical design).But what BB1987 said earlier that I used his ship assets has been modified.And at the beginning of the design, I designed it with reference to the drawings of A124, so I think more credit should be given to Hiraga.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 25th, 2023, 2:52 am
If you used portions of BBs drawings, even if modified, crediting him is still necessary.

[Profile] [Quote]
NewYokosuka
Post subject: Re: An empty battleship-Fuji classPosted: February 25th, 2023, 3:02 am
Karle94 wrote: *
If you used portions of BBs drawings, even if modified, crediting him is still necessary.
Well I'll put his name on it anyway, although we seem to be stuck with the Ship of Theseus issue now (to add, the part I'm using is the bow curve of the ship and the command post support at the top of the bridge )

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: