Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
Pico
Post subject: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 22nd, 2023, 3:25 pm
Boyut-Class Guided Missile Cruiser
Some 4 were built, with 1 canceled and 1 lost, meaning there are only 4 active ships. They remain as one of the largest ships of the Milanian Navy only being smaller than the Admiral Ernest-Class aircraft carriers.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Pico
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 22nd, 2023, 3:29 pm
Admiral Ernest-Class Aircraft Carrier
The Admiral Ernest-Class are the only aircraft carriers of the Milanian Navy, there are 3 active and they remain as one of the world's biggest.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Pico
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 22nd, 2023, 3:48 pm
Neo-Class Stealth Guided Missile Destroyer
The Neo-Class is a class of 10(planned) Stealth Guided Missile Destroyers, they are Milania's only destroyers. 4 are built and active but 6 more are currently being built as well.
The ship is equipped with VLS as well as 2 127mm cannons, some VLS and 2 CIWS turrets, and a Mark II Laser Weapon used for shooting down UAV's, some small aircraft, and destroying small ships/boats/

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Pico
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 22nd, 2023, 3:58 pm
SF-27 Stealth Fighter
SF-27 is a 5th gen domestic fighter jet of the Milanian Airforce, it's great maneuverability and stealth capabilities, as well as modern and sophisticated avionic systems makes it one of the most sought-after fighters in the whole world.

The main difference between the regular and Naval versions is that the Naval version has bigger and differently angled wings, as well as a tail hook and bigger landing gears. The wings are also thicker for better structural integrity

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 22nd, 2023, 5:50 pm
My I suggest using a bit more time on the ship drawings and look at how other ships that have been drawn in the archive looks like.

archive:
http://shipbucket.com/

[Profile] [Quote]
Pico
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: May 23rd, 2023, 2:13 pm
Okay will do, but is there much wrong with my ships?

[Profile] [Quote]
Alterna Historia
Post subject: Re: Pico's FD and Shipbucket Scale DrawingsPosted: June 7th, 2023, 6:31 pm
Pico wrote: *
Okay will do, but is there much wrong with my ships?
Just for starters (and I'm not very experienced with Shipbucket), I would say that the Admiral Ernest-class is rather flat-looking, so more work on the shading could be a good idea. It could also use details such as arresting wires visible from the side view, refueling stations, and an aircraft overhead. The bow looks quite steep and the superstructure is very plain. However, for a new Shipbucketeer, this is a massive project, and well-executed at that. These fixes could probably be done in a day. Congratulations on your epically huge designs!

- Yamato on Graf Spee's hull plan
- Giant cruiseferry powered by nuclear engines... what could go wrong?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: