Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
ZACO8955
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 4:04 pm
"There is no option here".... uh I think that it is good that the moderator of the site a little calm the mood of some excess!... I do not see what I am doing wrong, and faudrais may suggest that the author of this drawing original may not wish to reveal or make public its design or simply wants to remain anonymous!
... .and "the subject will be deleted".... .bah see! and in a few months will be one of the members who will resume his account just to be with flowers, and guess who?
... .moi when I draw I remains humble and meets the art of others that he wants to remain anonymous or not
... .and that is agaces you so much for not step know the original author?
why each time that I am part of a drawing on this site I feel like a perverse enviosité?
... .moi, I have no dishonesty and know meet the artistic work, but Bill, must be stopped to any price you give this kind of hard on me, I respect you then follow me,.
... .i would like to report to the moderator of the site as soon as the next aggressive message of this kind!

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 4:14 pm
ZACO8955 wrote:
i would like to report to the moderator of the site as soon as the next aggressive message of this kind!
He is the moderator...
come on just credit the bloody drawing and we'll be done with it...

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 4:28 pm
Zaco, my problem is that you don't distinguish between what is real and what isn't. I've seen no evidence that the improved Hyugas will have a cat and wires, so I'm moving this over to the Beginner's Forum.

<Drop kicks thread>

-TimothyC

on an unrelated note,

Bill is a moderator. This drawing looks to be derived from the current drawing of Hyuga, and as such it needs to be credited to that artist (I'll be double checking this shortly). You need to follow the rules.

-TimothyC

[Profile]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 4:58 pm
If I may be allowed to weigh in, there are enough differences that it could be his, but at the same time, crazyhorse's superstructure is very similar to this. Very similar being almost exactly the same, with colour and equipment differences...

ZACO, if you copied crazyhorse, credit him, then we can actually talk about the drawing...

[Profile]
ZACO8955
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
I understand that lack of information you crucial ppim, yet I succession and has 10 GB per day and I models area half a dozen drawings by day, then me in please not if I don't give enough info, because I too can time. I would be a little more effort on this kind of post, and reassure you, I know very well to distinguish between what is real and what is not, but I thought that in this blog or referring to ships ever built or project, I could allow me to create this article on the Japanese project 22DDH... that's it, I am my more pallet apology!

I love and I love this site, it is the only or one draws on same scale of the ship, aircraft and vehicles land, and I am not yet Board drawings révelant of dummies reference radar, arms, missiles, cannons, lifts, cranes, naval any kind equipment, winches etc... frankly since 2006 I observed inllassablement all drawings of all members and I made them part of my great respect and my admiration for all these reproductions...

without wanting to offend that whatsoever, I have copy about almost all of the designs in the format type "Shipbucket" and on the Photobucket albums, I has about 17863 drawings, I do not seek to monopolising me all these drawings for grant me the right to what either, but all of these images inspires me to larger research and analiser all technical perspectives of naval and aerospace area.

All members wishing to copy my own works for their own to the & alternative, I authorized them without conditions, and I have for it, multiple drawings all domain confused...

I do all my apology and wish to respect each members of the site for the work "Shipbucket", the only one in the world existing and using a simple software to use as "Paint"!

"The art of war is not the war of the arts!" Zaco.

[Profile]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 5:15 pm
... wut?

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 6:20 pm
ZACO8955, this is very simple, you either refresh your drawing, giving credit to the original artist (and you can add your own signature behind his/hers); or, I won't bother with deleting the topic, but give you a liitle time to chill out (and maybe spend that time usefully by reading our rules). Now, its 18.22 local time; so you have to this time tomorrow, by which we expect you to respect how this forum operates, if not you get a weeks ban: kapish?

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 6:44 pm
I can't understand any of this... i suspect google translate is involved :)
Where you from?

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 6:46 pm
I've double checked and this is a kitbash of Crazyhorse's Hyuga (down to the pixel errors on the fore and aft FCS-3 faces).
Radome wrote:
I can't understand any of this... i suspect google translate is involved :)
Where you from?
He's French, and yes google translate is involved. It's better than what got him banned before, which was not posting in English at all (or rather, ignoring the English Language rule).

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: DDH-183 Asahi (JMSDF)Posted: December 2nd, 2011, 7:12 pm
Right. I suspected a language problem, but really, its not that difficult, and if he can't grasp the most basic of rules, why is he here?

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: