Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 2:06 pm
Thats a good stuff.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 2:48 pm
I am impressed! Incredible cool choice of hull color! Also, generally, detailing is quite awesome. Looking at these on my phone, so cannot really judge about possible errors or omissions, but truly looking great!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 3:06 pm
Probably the most impressive debut for a very long time: congratulations :) After a cursory scan I could only see a couple of things, the legend suffers from anti-aliasing - easily fixed by cut and pasting Arial from a Word document, and the ships badges have been cut and pasted but look 'fuzzy'. Also, the railings aren't shipbucket standard - mind you I rather like them ;). Yes, this actually looks damned good, as personal designs should.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 3:16 pm
There's a few stray not quite white pixels in the background as well, you've used different colours for the boot topping above and below the waterline and the hatches doesn't match the colour of the bulkheads they're mounted on. But aside from that it looks bloody good.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 11:42 pm
Thanks for all of the comments posted.

I have changed the Class name to Castlemaine. This was the original name I had for the class 12 months ago and have decided to keep it going.

Last night I also modified my design to incorporate the Shipbucket XL template design. Hopefully I have it all correct.

Here is DDG01 HMAS Castlemaine:
Attachment:
DDG01 - HMAS Castlemaine.png
Here is DDG07 HMAS Fremantle:
Attachment:
DDG07 - HMAS Fremantle (Final_30122011).png

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 29th, 2011, 11:50 pm
There's still some stray not quite white pixels. Mostly in front and above the bridge.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 30th, 2011, 4:43 am
Very talented drawing and I agree with some of the others; it is probably the best beginners drawing I've seen. Said that you have to draw the badges in paint (or similar) so these are in the same clear quality as the vessels ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 30th, 2011, 8:25 am
Impressive presentation!

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 30th, 2011, 10:46 am
if size problems with photobucket:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Australia Class Air Warfare DestroyersPosted: December 30th, 2011, 1:20 pm
Very amazing work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: