Good drawing KHT! I think the rigging is spot-on, and you've done well to portray the ship overall.
- Use dark grey lines for angles of less than 90°, e.g. on the turrets, some hull plating lines & superstructure
- Review the funnel shading
- More detailed ships boats
- Shading under overhanging platforms
- Use railing colour/dark grey for the detail on the funnels
- Is the foremast thick enough?
- Layer of very dark grey at the waterline
- Double black line atop the mainmast isn't strictly kosher
- I understand sources may be limited, but the hull looks a little sparse, some plating lines would be good if you can find a good reference
- Supporting props for the spotting top roof
- Railing colour for ladders
This might be a little nit-picky and I may be wrong on some of these points, but these things are what I would try to do if this were my drawing.
Not at all! Nit-pick is good, it's much better if you all speak your mind if something could be made better. Makes for good drawing and much fun.
Only thing wrong would be about the "roof top", if you mean the one at the fore conning tower. It seems to be some kind of metall thingy with no obvious purpose whatsoever.
EDIT: I didn't read your post properly. I'll consider adding some kind of props for the spotting top's roof, but since no sources mention it, it's not decided yet.
Yes, a good effort, and congraulations on getting to this stage. I would say that Jabba has probbaly highlighted the areas that can add lustre to an already good drawing
Very nice picture, though I miss that little guy from the conning tower.
He says hi