Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 4th, 2012, 4:10 am
Battleships: When it positively has to be totally f-ing annihilated. On a side note, it looks really good and what are the new specs?

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 7:26 pm
Here is the link to the post, no action as of yet though. If you have any suggestions on how to edit the post since i am not familiar with nation states, DO SO!

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 7#p9593957

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 7:34 pm
They're too baffled to reply. Most of them are probably flopping on the floor like a fish gasping for air :lol: .

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 7:48 pm
I would suggest putting the image under a spoiler, most NSer's are to unintelligent to follow a link.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 8:36 pm
and how would this be accomplished

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 9:15 pm
Erusia Force wrote:
[spoiler=Image][img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/Hafoster11/H-11RoyalSovereignbbgbmn-029CommisioningShipbucketversion.png[/img]

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 9:37 pm
Raxar wrote:
Erusia Force wrote:
[spoiler=Image][img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/Hafoster11/H-11RoyalSovereignbbgbmn-029CommisioningShipbucketversion.png[/img]
The image is about 300 pixels too big to post, but thank you for the help!

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 10:02 pm
Yeah, the NS forum has limits on size, even spoilered. Either 800 or 900 pixels wide is the limit.

As for the lack of response, most on NS are probably not interested because it doesn't have 500 VLS tubes or 10 x octuple 40" gun turrets. :lol: It generally is only the ships which make us here do massive facepalms which get 500 pages of responses. Well done drawings tend to get ignored, sadly.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 5th, 2012, 10:49 pm
excellant drawing and Zephyr thats honestly tragic that it works that way

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Almirante Class, EFNS ROYAL SOVEREIGN BBGMN-029 CompletePosted: June 7th, 2012, 3:55 pm
While from the "real world" point of view this ship doesn't make much sense tactically, it's awesome as a drawing and as a speculative idea. Great job! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: