drawing wise, it does not look too bad. I have a few comments though.
- first of all, crediting. the bilge keel and underwater hull of the stern for example are from my HrMs holland drawing. I would like to see crediting for that.
- the superstructure seems to be REALLY oversized.
- the NSSM launcher exhausts on the I-mast radar when fired, which is not an good idea
- why such an old (and, btw, heavy) gun on such an modern design?
- the funnels look huge, but the beam you are going to need to keep this ship stable will mean you have a lot of resistance and thus a lot of engine power needed, so that makes some sense, in a way
I think that's it, but I think you will run into other problems when you fix the above points, so there is a lot of work to be done. it is not looking bad (my own first try was a lot worse) but won't work yet