Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 Bomber (Okay, I drew the Ju-88!)Posted: June 25th, 2013, 2:48 pm
Here's my Ju-88

[ img ]

Last edited by Tounushifan on June 29th, 2013, 8:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 2:50 pm
Where am I supposed to post my next planes? Real designs?

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 2:55 pm
I can't comment on the plane since it's not my area.

But for you'r other question: when we say you can post somewhere else than in beginners folder, admin will tell you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 3:06 pm
heuhen wrote:

But for you'r other question: when we say you can post somewhere else than in beginners folder, admin will tell you.
Uh okay. Hey it kinda bugs me, can you use your for ownership and you're for you are? You'r doesn't even make sense. Sorry, I have OCD and I am a grammar you know what. Please?

I didn't know I could only post here, I just did it because i wanted it to be in the right category.

One more question: How do I get this to the FD Vehicles » Misc Drawings/FD Scale Vehicles/Real Life (by nationality)/Germany/Aircraft/WWII ?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 3:29 pm
http://base13.glasnet.ru/wol/ju/390.gif I found this drawing of what should be the same aircraft. I cannot find much that these 2 drawings have in common..... so I doubt this drawing would be good enough already to get out of the beginners forum, let alone the main site.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 3:56 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
heuhen wrote:

Uh okay. Hey it kinda bugs me, can you use your for ownership and you're for you are? You'r doesn't even make sense. Sorry, I have OCD and I am a grammar you know what. Please?

I didn't know I could only post here, I just did it because i wanted it to be in the right category.

One more question: How do I get this to the FD Vehicles » Misc Drawings/FD Scale Vehicles/Real Life (by nationality)/Germany/Aircraft/WWII ?
sorry about that, for the gramma problems, I live in Norway and are writing this text on an mobile phone at work. So yeah!

But we will inform you when the drawing is good enough to get out of the beginners forum, and if you give people some time, they will help you and give you hints.

I sometimes hate my own gramma, but then I give a F***!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 4:31 pm
I think the Beginner Forum is intended for ships in Shipbucket scale only. For FD scale, you just create a thread in the FD Sub-Forum and get input there.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 25th, 2013, 4:36 pm
First of all, welcome to the Shipbucket. :)

As for the drawing: while I hope I won't discourage You from further attempts to draw in FD scale, , unfortunately I must say, that it's not a SB/FD-quality drawing. :(
Size isn't right (22,093 pixels per 1m), same with proportions and shape, template is wrong and detailing is seriously lacking.
I suggest You follow closely instructions contained in this thread:

http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =20&t=4156

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 26th, 2013, 2:18 pm
And it don't even look like Ju-390.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale Junkers Ju-390 BomberPosted: June 27th, 2013, 4:09 pm
*Zip*

Last edited by Tounushifan on June 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: