Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
TERMINATOR
Post subject: Some FD CavalryPosted: February 18th, 2018, 3:36 am
[ img ]

So uh, I don't really post stuff but I guess I'll post this. Please give feedback :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Some FD CavalryPosted: February 21st, 2018, 9:36 am
Not bad, but this is stereotypical misrepresentation of Huzar. They did not carry wings in to battle, sometimes for parade purpose they could have a single straight wing fixed to saddle. In theory there could be some companions who do carry wing/wings to battle but it is rather unlikely, that was costly piece of decoration and loosing it would cost hard coin. Cash that companions often did not had to spend. Wings in such form are... well a lie created long after Huzars case to exist on military map. Every armor with such wings (museum pieces) are made or modified to have such wings.

Also horse should be rather bigger, the Polish warhorse (know as lance horse) was heavy, large. But of course that was perfect situation, horse was very, VERY! costly and companions often grab what they can so there was no unification. Large loses of horses in every campaign also mean that companions ride what they could capture or buy.

What else, you lack shabrack under saddle. It often was longer and cover large portion of horse back. You lack also elements of horse harness.

[Profile] [Quote]
TERMINATOR
Post subject: Re: Some FD CavalryPosted: March 19th, 2018, 5:46 am
thanks for the tips man and sorry for late reply

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: