Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 18  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 518 »
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 15th, 2019, 10:03 pm
reytuerto wrote: *
Hi, Cargil.
Yes, the Messer is in our archives. But you can adapt (navalize it) one of them, so we can have soon the Bf-109 T-1 in the FD AU section ! Cheers.
I'll try to do my best...

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 15th, 2019, 11:00 pm
I will wait eagerly for your drawing!

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 12:36 am
D

Last edited by Cargil48 on February 26th, 2019, 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 1:37 pm
D

Last edited by Cargil48 on February 22nd, 2019, 8:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Holy Omnissiah, that some epic .jpg trash madness on that 410. :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 5:51 pm
Rhade wrote: *
Holy Omnissiah, that some epic .jpg trash madness on that 410. :shock:
Could you be a bit more specific? If this is a beginner's forum, one is supposed to understand what one is being criticized for, right?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Cargil48 wrote:
Could you be a bit more specific? If this is a beginner's forum, one is supposed to understand what one is being criticized for, right?
You are joking, right?

You want to tell me that you don't see a difference between that HE-112B and how Me 410 look? :?

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Contribution stopped right here. Not for the criticism by itself but for the absolute lack of objective pointing out what exactly should be altered to comply with what is expected. PS: The He 112B were made by the user Naixoterk, the other three on the left side by myself and using the same technique all of the three.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 7:37 pm
the difference between PNG and JPG in drawings.

[ img ]

As you can see from your drawing I have 'filled' it with the pink colour - the four .png drawings are perfect in their outlines. The Me-410 has got all the extra pixels and shades of grey on the outlines that shows any pixel artist in this forum that the drawing was saved in the 'jpg' format at some stage. It is one of the first things you learn, mainly from experience. But in every drawing you create you should give it the 'pink' test to pick up all of the stray pixels that do come on to your drawing. To reverse the 'pinking' just select the white from your colour palette and click the fill button on any of the pink area.

You need to download a new Me-410 in its png format and start again with that drawing, keeping it in png format through all the saves. Then copy / paste it to your picture.

Learning something new is always frustrating, the 'old' hands make you feel stupid. We all go through it. I look at the drawings I did 7-8 years ago and I literally shudder at how awful they are. Now it is second nature to do the right things at the right time and the results end up pretty impressive.

Unfortunately there is no shortcuts to becoming a good artist, it is mostly time and hoping that others will treat you with some respect for trying. We have hundreds of members but less than 50 who contribute drawings to the forum regularly. Something the critics should remember!

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: January 16th, 2019, 7:46 pm
Thank you very much, Krakatoa, I learned here xomething I really didn't know... Well, the existence of the two formats jpg and png yes, but the "pink test" to show "stray pixels" is new for me...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 18  [ 174 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 518 »

Jump to: