Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 18  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page « 114 15 16 17 18
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: February 20th, 2019, 3:51 am
If you're trying to copy the shape of US cruisers' bows (very sensible) -- use the ones I've drawn for reference: http://shipbucket.com/drawings/28/file

As you can see there isn't much to showing it (it's less overstated in the outboard profile/elevation view than you'd think)

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: February 20th, 2019, 9:50 am
D

Last edited by Cargil48 on February 22nd, 2019, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: February 20th, 2019, 3:35 pm
Most interesting... Les than six weeks of this thread's life, over 10.500 pageviews now (thanks for the interest shown!), but... very, very few comments. To all who visit a forum and in that forum a thread being build up by someone: What drives you here? To see designs of the ships only? The technics involved in laying out their respective designs and in their ulterior performance? The evolution of the tecnical aspects in the time of said ship(s)? What could/should have been done otherwise? What, really?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: My AU German navyPosted: February 20th, 2019, 9:19 pm
This thread has 18 pages -- that doesn't qualify as "very, very few comments" ;) Granted most of the replies are yours (still you ignore our request to use the edit button to merge your thoughts into one post) -- but you've generated a healthy discussion.

You've gotten responses from almost all our active members here which usually indicates people are interested.

BTW, "thread views" can be misleading as all phpbb forums are inundated with spambots -- which scan the board for places to create spam posts -- I'd guess that real page views by real people for every thread on our board are actually only about 5% of the total you see.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 18  [ 174 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 114 15 16 17 18

Jump to: