Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
Luftcorde76+03
Post subject: Luftcorde's First ProjectsPosted: September 12th, 2020, 10:10 pm
Guten Tag,

My first SB related project was making a Lufthansa livery for the already existing A320-200 that is on the SB website. I finished that a few months ago. However, yesterday, I did a fairly substantial revision. I will include both versions below. The first version did not have the "lufthansa.com" text, or the Wi-Fi antennae bulge because I originally did the aircraft in its mid 2000s setup. I decided to update it as part of the revision to its most recent configuration for the now outdated livery. The flag and lettering for the registration were also horribly off. On top of those changes, I changed a few other smaller things. And after further feedback from The_Sprinklez, more changes were make. I now feel it is a fairly well done livery. Of course, I am open to further feedback!

Here is the outdated version:
[ img ]

Here is the updated version:
[ img ]

Danke für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit

[Profile] [Quote]
Luftcorde76+03
Post subject: Luftcorde's First Projects - SWISS A320Posted: September 15th, 2020, 8:22 pm
Hallo,

Today I am posting my livery for the SWISS International Air Lines A320-200. I have received some good critique from the SB community on Discord, and now feel it is ready to post to the forum. As always, criticism is welcome!

[ img ]

Mit Freundlichen Grüssen,

[Profile] [Quote]
Ukraineball
Post subject: Re: Luftcorde's First ProjectsPosted: September 25th, 2020, 7:29 am
Good work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Adm_Thermistocles
Post subject: Re: Luftcorde's First ProjectsPosted: April 5th, 2021, 2:11 pm
Nice!

All drawings credited with "Adm_Thermistocles" or "Infinity Naval Architects" (Abbrev. IND) either in name or in Trademark.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: