Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 19 of 61  [ 603 posts ]  Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2161 »
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 23rd, 2014, 9:03 am
While I'm flattered that my SRU-21/P vest and HGU-55/P have found a use in a more realistic set of Flamscale characters, I'd kindly like to ask that you ask me before using my art assets in the future. Thanks.

e: Also, I'm looking forward to the Rock Apes' Scorpion/Scimitar troops. (:

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 23rd, 2014, 11:09 am
You are of course right in your request Kattsun and I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies. I was never going to post my "RAF" Uniforms sheet as it was originally drawn/collated purely for my own interest and enjoyment. That said, the opportunity to help a fellow Bucketeer came up in the forum and I posted without thinking. Of course, had I realised anybody would have found my post so offending as to admonish me/point out my foible publicly, or that you would be so protective of your "art assets", then I would have deleted them from the sheet prior to my original post. I have since deleted the offending figurines and trust this post now meets with your approval.

Thank you for pointing out my admission and once again, would you please accept my apology.

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 25th, 2014, 7:12 pm
[ img ]
just some 1980s soviet uniforms

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 26th, 2014, 4:43 pm
Excellent! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 12:26 am
Soviet Army Uniforms
[ img ]
1st Line: Field Dress: Field Dress (old) summer, Field Dress (old) winter, Field Dress summer, Field Dress winter, Field Dress summer airborne, Field Dress Summer airborne, Camouflage Oversuit KLMK,
2nd Line Working Dress combat units summer 1970s, Working Dress construction units summer 1970s, Working Dress combat units 1980s, working dress construction units 1980s, Working Dress combat units winter, Working Dress construction units winter
3rd Line: Everyday dress: summer light dress with ankle boots (hot climate), summer light dress (hot climate), summer dress for airborne troops (1970s), summer dress for soldiers and sergeants, summer dress for cadets, summer dress for airborne troops (1980s), winter dress, armored vehicle crew dress summer, armored vehicle crew dress winter
4th Line: Parade Dress: Soldiers and Sergeants, Cadets, Airborne Troops, Winter Parade Dress, Walking out Uniform: Summer Walking out uniform, Walking out uniform for Soldiers and Sergeants, Walking out uniform for cadets of aviation pilot scools, Winter Walking out uniform

Last edited by Glorfindel on September 25th, 2014, 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 12:35 am
Soviet Officers Uniforms
[ img ]
1st Line: Field Dress Airborne (1,2), Field Dress (3,4), Field Dress old (4-8)
2nd Line and 3rd Line: Every Day Dress
4th Line: Parade Uniform
5th Line: Walking out uniform

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 12:40 am
Soviet Uniforms: Generals and Marshals
[ img ]
1st Line: Field Dress
2nd Line and 3rd Line: Everyday Dress
4th Line: Walking out and Parade uniform

[Profile] [Quote]
wb21
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 3:39 am
Well done!
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 7:47 am
Awesome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: 'Figurines'Posted: August 31st, 2014, 9:15 pm
Soviet Navy Uniforms:
[ img ]
1st Line: Everyday Uniform: Nr. 1, Nr. 2, Nr. 3 (Cadets), Nr. 3 (Sailors and Sergeants), Nr. 4, Nr. 5
2nd Line: Parade Uniform
3rd Line: Summer Working Uniform

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 19 of 61  [ 603 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2161 »

Jump to: