Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 3rd, 2021, 11:59 pm
[ img ]

Another OICW concept I did. Same story on my handiwork as the previous OICW, there could be some improvements.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 4th, 2021, 12:01 am
[ img ]

RL Design. Perhaps I could've improved it with better details, considering the PSP is one of many iterations of the P7.

[ img ]

Another pistol I'm lumping in this post, inspired by the GIGN MR73 Sniper Revolver.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

Last edited by SouprRacwn on June 28th, 2021, 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 4th, 2021, 12:04 am
[ img ]

Dalamace remade the SCAR, I recolored the upper receiver, considering that the upper receiver is colored differently, and I believe that this small imperfection on a "consistent color palette" makes the look of this better.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

Last edited by SouprRacwn on October 9th, 2021, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 4th, 2021, 1:45 am
[ img ]

Decided to compile a sheet made with parts I drawn/improved in 2020 (as of February 2021).

Updates are expected to be edited in this post.

Font used in the title is from DOOM Eternal's UI. Files are available online to download and use this font.

Updated: May 1, 2021

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

Last edited by SouprRacwn on May 1st, 2021, 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 4th, 2021, 2:21 am
[content deleted]

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

Last edited by SouprRacwn on October 25th, 2021, 9:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 8th, 2021, 3:44 am
[ img ]

Two concepts I went with for mid-to-late 20th century rifles. The top one being more inspired by concepts of hypothetical "post-war" German carbines. The bottom is practically an exploration more than anything else.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[Profile] [Quote]
CaptainPaulov
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 12th, 2021, 9:27 am
Not to get political or anything, but Western Sahara should be independently represented since the United Nations do not recognize Moroccos sovereignty over W.S.

Updates at my DeviantArt.

[Profile] [Quote]
Psychicumbreon
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 12th, 2021, 1:58 pm
CaptainPaulov wrote: *
Not to get political or anything, but Western Sahara should be independently represented since the United Nations do not recognize Moroccos sovereignty over W.S.
Its an AU. Who knows whats changed? Maybe the UN recognizes it? Maybe Western Sahara controls Morocco? Who knows?

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 13th, 2021, 6:16 am
CaptainPaulov wrote: *
Psychicumbreon wrote: *
Its an AU. Who knows whats changed? Maybe the UN recognizes it? Maybe Western Sahara controls Morocco? Who knows?
Granted, Morocco/WS are Spanish territory in this AU, so that whole thing is null until later down the line (at the time I made this, it's set in an alternate 2020). In the overall context of this AU, Spain has the most major change in the postcolonialism/globalization European meta. Easy to say my choice to have this kind of extended Spain is arbitrary at best.

I will gladly answer more questions about the map/AU. Then again, I can always write a brief wiki on the context for some other confusions, especially for the few easter eggs that most people likely won't pick up.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: TrucKola's Project/Image DumpPosted: February 15th, 2021, 1:57 am
[ img ]

While not technically in the criteria for the kinds of projects I post here, I do want to share a video on YouTube I made for GTA Online: Cayo Perico Heist.

To give context, I was listening to a playlist on YouTube and this specific track from HITMAN 3 (2021), composed by Niel Bye Nielsen (the specific mix is by Salem on YouTube), played as I did a run. It fit the atmosphere so well, I decided to restart the heist and play the track over. This is the end result.

In the context of HITMAN 3, Agent 47 is on the run from the ICA and he has to go to a nightclub outside of Berlin to help an acquaintance from being killed by ICA agents looking for her. The ICA know Agent 47, and they are also hunting for him. The Apex Predator versus a shadowy criminal organization. Niels Bye Nielsen did a phenomenal job capturing the atmosphere of the circumstances into music, which also comes very reminiscent of Jesper Kyd's work.

The atmosphere of being in such a hostile environment is also very fitting for GTA Online's Cayo Perico Heist. You infiltrate a drug lord's private island and steal his riches, ranging from cash, to weed, cocaine, gold ingots, paintings, to some of his most prized possessions, like a diamond necklace, or in the case of my playthrough, bearer bonds. After I leave the compound, a Huey helicopter equipped with machine guns searches for me, which I believe adds to the tension alongside everyone on the island knowing that a theft occurred.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index

Last edited by SouprRacwn on September 3rd, 2021, 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: