Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
orangepine
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Are we allowed to dicuss Kattsun's reformed entry because I have serious concerns about his non-compliance with the Shipbucket™ Soldierbucket style guide, e.g. his squad leader's (Sleve McDichael) egregiously and outrageously unbordered hair.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 10:45 pm
Hello sir. Much like the highly devout Juggalo, "Mike Truk", SSG "Sleve McDichael" has unbordered hair due to concerns over the possibility of double black lines. Regardless, for the purposes of hair, I believe that not outlining is ordinary and within the norms of the Soldierbucket style guide, as is the case with Charguizard's original dummies/mannequins and their unbordered hair.

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Katsun entry discussionPosted: December 28th, 2020, 10:50 pm
since this is the non-shipbucket section of the forum, I have no problem with that there are lack of black lines

Yeah...... I should not say anything, the quality of the drawing is quite good... but knowing what everything was and are hinting towards... on a forum that are SFW.... and not a NSFW, feels a bit weird

but he do hold a high drawing standard and he show it here as well, and he should be praised for that, although the humor behind it... it is "well" equipped.... :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Valintino
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 11:09 pm
Kattsun wrote: *
Hello sir thank you for posting the rules. Having read them now, I have done the following to conform with child friendly rule #4:

SNIP

I hope these changes are sufficient to make the drawing amenable for the contest and the forum. Thank you.
Nice corrections have been made to the point to make it suitable.
I hope this submission is considered satisfactory by the many people that browse and contribute to this site.
Going forward from this, are there any future plans to follow along the lines of this "Chibi" style in Soldierbucket format?
Gradually, will you include this new style in future drawings replacing standard methods?
Exceptions, which I assume, will come naturally with such responses to this new "Chibi" style.
Regular commentary and compliments on submissions should be allowed also to promote and further inspire existing members and newcomers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Corp
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 11:15 pm
orangepine wrote: *
Are we allowed to dicuss Kattsun's reformed entry because I have serious concerns about his non-compliance with the Shipbucket™ Soldierbucket style guide, e.g. his squad leader's (Sleve McDichael) egregiously and outrageously unbordered hair.
I brought this up with regards to someone else's work in progress entry on the discord awhile back and according to multiple people there, for SoB style hair isn't outlined in black. As Kat pointed out, Char's base figures have unbordered hair. It's just less apparent due to their darker and more conservatively styled hair.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: