Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 542 »
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 12th, 2012, 1:24 pm
[ img ]
[ img ]

Minor aesthetic changes to the Fusil Mexico for statesmanship.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 18th, 2012, 4:49 am
I have not posted anything in a long time, but I have been creeping around, anyway, here is the latest reincarnation of my original gun. I decided that satirius was right, stack ammo does suck, so I redesigned it and turned into a clip fed weapon. However it is still very different from a conventional assault rifle. Also, thanks to DP and Satirius for the Pistol Grip and the Foregrip.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 18th, 2012, 10:47 am
Interesting design, but once again:

You need to credit Satirius and DarthPanda in your drawing.

- FORUM RULES -

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 18th, 2012, 5:45 pm
Moreover, that's not how magazines work.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 18th, 2012, 7:03 pm
Yes, I know that's not how magazines work, I just couldn't get the look right. Its just a representation.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 18th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Better?

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 19th, 2012, 2:03 am
Why the burst grenades? If you have one accurate grenade, then you have no need for any follow up.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 19th, 2012, 2:29 am
The reason I chose to have multiple grenades is that the weapon was designed to give the soldier the maximum amount of fire power possible. If you have 1 accurate grenade, why not have 3. This is one of the cases that I believe more is better.

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 19th, 2012, 3:16 am
3 accurate grenades aimed at the same target? Talk about overkill considering that you'd be aiming mainly at soft targets...but humor aside, there is just no need for three grenades to be hitting the same target in rapid succession like that. However, as a stand-alone weapon, I can see how that would work in the field. It could easily be carried around by the guy who would have had to carry a rocket launcher. It is nearly as effective within a certain distance. But, what I don't see is how exactly you were planning on firing three grenades in rapid succession at all.

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 19th, 2012, 3:31 am
Inspired by MR-C, weren't you?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 542 »

Jump to: