Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 742 »
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: March 5th, 2012, 6:31 pm
A cyberpunk classic: the PKD pistol from "Blade Runner" a.k.a .233 pistol from Fallout.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: March 5th, 2012, 6:35 pm
Sweet mother of all guns ... :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Carthaginian
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: March 5th, 2012, 8:43 pm
Its 'That Gun!!!' Great work on it!
Though a .223 revolver with an electrically rotated cylinder would be a real PITA to build/fire in RL.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 14th, 2012, 10:17 am
[ img ]

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 14th, 2012, 10:33 am
I would not want to fire that without a fixed mounting of some sort.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 14th, 2012, 11:49 am
I'm pretty sure it was intended as such. The RL counterparts to them were used in walled cities to fire down from the walls onto attacking forces so no need to be very manoeuvrable.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 14th, 2012, 3:33 pm
One shoot ... one kill enemy ... one wounded shooter.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 15th, 2012, 4:19 am
The first musket designed to injure the shooter and the target at the same time!

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 15th, 2012, 4:22 am
What's interesting is that it appears to be a bolt-action single-shot musket. Pretty much all the weapons I know of that fit that description were recent-design recreational hunting weapons.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: May 15th, 2012, 11:46 am
klagldsf wrote:
What's interesting is that it appears to be a bolt-action single-shot musket. Pretty much all the weapons I know of that fit that description were recent-design recreational hunting weapons.
It's actually a misnomer--in fact it's little more than a gigantic Gewehr 71/Gras rifle. The "musket" designation is an in-character holdover from the previous iterations of the weapon, which date back to the mid-1400s.

IRL reference

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 742 »

Jump to: