Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
KHT
Post subject: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: January 2nd, 2012, 12:53 pm
This is more of a fun-for-me thread than a serious attempt to contibute to the archives(irresponsible, I know), and to get some criticts on my human drawings. with the human figures I'm going to work in the same-ish bigger scale in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=769. We'll see about the others.

Things I would like to draw in this thread, unless someone has already claimed it:
The AMP suit from James Cameron's Avatar,
Several different imperial walkers from Star Wars(AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-PT)
Different soldiers of different factions from different movies(mostly SW and Avatar, at the momment)
Any of these taken?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: January 2nd, 2012, 6:11 pm
You have a Empire blessing. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 11th, 2012, 9:37 pm
So, I finally got around to finishing this. This drawing contains Three different AMP suits: One that has no number and thereby has only the purpose of showing one view from every angle(except bird perspective and ant-standing-under-it perspective). The other two are Beyond Glory(Quaritch's AMP suit, for those of you who are not lore(as far as that goes) nerds like me.) The other one is AMP suit nr. 17, the one in which we see Lyle Wainfleet during the final battle of the movie. Those two are given one shot with and one without the GAU-90(the rifle).
Also, we have some human figures as well: Quaritch of cource, Lyle Wainfleet, and the standard rank and file RDA SecOps trooper. Everyone has two skins, one "battle", and one more "relaxed"/"scout-ish". Both skins are given one face with and one without exopacks.
Hope you like it! :D
[ img ]

Last edited by KHT on March 12th, 2012, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 11th, 2012, 11:39 pm
Looks like SWDA M20 meets Shipbucket scaling.

[Profile] [Quote]
Mohawk19k
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2012, 12:26 am
Very nice work, I have a few more mods if you need them.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2012, 11:16 am
nighthunter wrote:
Looks like SWDA M20 meets Shipbucket scaling.
So, is that a good thing, or...?
Mohawk19k wrote:
Very nice work, I have a few more mods if you need them.
Thanks. :D I'll happy look at any more mods you have. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Mohawk19k
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 13th, 2012, 10:58 pm
This IS a SWDA M20
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 4:33 am
Hey! Mowhawk, I'm Rathar Dwyn!

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 2:34 pm
Mohawk19k wrote:
This IS a SWDA M20
Ooh! Nice! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Mohawk19k
Post subject: Re: KHT's Movie Human Figures/Vehicles/Contraptions ThreadPosted: March 17th, 2012, 12:45 am
nighthunter wrote:
Hey! Mowhawk, I'm Rathar Dwyn!
Hey! Love all your work! Good to hear from you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: