Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
LordMalachi
Post subject: Where I'm coming fromPosted: February 8th, 2012, 12:42 am
This is just a thread of the things I was doing before finding shipbucket. And still plan on doing when I'm not in the drydock xD Everything is built in Pimp My Gun, and everyone seems to have a "Love or Hate" attitude toward that program, but I've been a dedicated PMGer for a few years now. I'll also be nice and not post full sized images, some can be a little large.

[ img ]
NBE ~ Singpenny Fighterplane by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ HBSAT by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Tadsworth D-759 Custom by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ Trinity A3F by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ Greenscane Manor by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ Challenger MBT by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ M46 Assault Rifle by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ Demining Pair by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Fur Firearms Whippit by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
DDSB Mk3 by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
SB Mk4.1 First Half by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Scout Dragunov Wip 1 by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr
The text here was photoshop.

[ img ]
ACR Complete by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr
Text here was photoshop again.

[ img ]
Caldari Troop Hybrid by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr
Text was not photoshop.

[ img ]
Finished by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Tau Rifle by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Fur Firearms Alpha 2 by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
M1911 Collection 3 by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Völlige Verzweiflung by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Creeping Dutchman by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
Korobov TKB 022PM Take 2 by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
XM - Necro Special By Malachi by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
BE ~ Strinsick Class Battleship by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

[ img ]
NBE Hossfield Class Submersible Ship by ~~@ Lord Malachi @~~ The Awesome Coon of Awesome, on Flickr

I just picked out the ones I thought were my best of various things, if you guys are interested I can keep posting my new things here, if not then this thread will eventually die away. I know my ships are flawed, of course they would be before coming here lol.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Where I'm coming fromPosted: February 8th, 2012, 9:00 am
Interesting designs. It seems pretty obvious that you've got good drawing skills, its just a question of converting them into Shipucket Standard - I wish you well :)

[Profile] [Quote]
LordMalachi
Post subject: Re: Where I'm coming fromPosted: February 8th, 2012, 9:08 am
Thanks much :)
I'll do my best.

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: Where I'm coming fromPosted: February 8th, 2012, 1:22 pm
Incredible firearms! reminds me of me when i first started using paint. spent weeks drawing M4 mods. drew like a hundred of em. and a fully equiped HAWK battery.
Wish you well drawing in SB standard. with your skill i think you wont have a problem :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Where I'm coming fromPosted: February 8th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Very fine artistry mate. ;) As Bill says you have obviously got the skill and if you can overcome your problems with the SB style rules and standards I'm sure your artwork will be most welcome here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: