Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 123 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 1121 122 123 124 125166 »
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 15th, 2020, 3:52 pm
Hello,

Really good job on the HK33, TrucKola! The magazine looks really nice.

I've done the Valmet RK 62. I will hopefully do the Galil but I also said the same about the G8 and I haven't done any progress on that one :p. I can't draw magazines so I use the ones from the AKM made by Alex and Caddaric79.

[ img ]

Thank You

edit: accidentally deleted the pic, just recovering it, drawing is the same

Last edited by dalamace on February 16th, 2020, 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 15th, 2020, 5:42 pm
I allready did this 9 years ago, without it beeing an kitbash, so I think you can also do it from the scratch
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 16th, 2020, 12:09 am
Hello,

Ah, sorry about my laziness! I should in hindsight search through the forum so I don't make multiple copies but yeah I should've done better. Here's a new Valmet which I hope is at least better than the old one... And I did some resizing so that it actually matches the lenght because my other ones seems to be an inch too short? If there's any mistake please do tell! Sorry about this.

[ img ]

And here's the Galil SAR, a Valmet for the 5.56x45mm and a long magazine. It is the shortened carbine that is also known as the G'lilon. It is based on a civilian one I found so it might not be true to an actual military G'lilon.

[ img ]

And for something completely different because I just remembered it exist, the South African R1 in use by the Rhodesians and painted partially in baby poop camo and using the Halbek device, a muzzle brake that sometimes worked too well.

[ img ]

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 16th, 2020, 12:24 am
Very nice work. You beat me to the Galil, but I'm glad you seem to have got it down accurately. Perhaps this can be a base for its modern ACE version.

Also, do you happen to be on the Discord? Would love to see what you're doing on there and perhaps we can collaborate on the HK21, since I'm thinking I may as well do it if I want to see it.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 24th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Hello,

I've drawn some of the earlier FN FAL Models, specifically a few that are used for trials in the United States of America and the United Kingdom. At this point, they're all chambered in the 7.62mm NATO and both the early American and British models are quite similar. The British model notably has a forward assist, a charger clip guide for the X8E1, a scope for the X8E2 (pretty primitive x1 power and is almost similar to the earlyer EM-2/No 9 Rifles) and a full auto selector.

The T48:

[ img ]

The X8E1:

[ img ]

The X8E2:

[ img ]

Thank You

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 23rd, 2020, 7:53 am
[ img ]

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 24th, 2020, 7:07 pm
Good work.

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 26th, 2020, 2:07 am
Hello,

Good work on the pistol.

Speaking of pistols:

The SIG Sauer P226

[ img ]

The LAR Grizzly Mk I, when you need a bigger M1911

[ img ]

And the Lebedev PL-15, the so-called Russian Glock I think is what they're calling it?

[ img ]

And the M1014 as well.

[ img ]

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: March 30th, 2020, 7:59 pm
Well done!

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 9th, 2020, 4:59 pm
Hello,

Just redone the AK-12. I realised that my old drawing has a lot of error unfortunately so here's another one with some fixes. Also gives it the real magazine that it should have.

[ img ]

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 123 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1121 122 123 124 125166 »

Jump to: