Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6166 »
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 9th, 2010, 11:52 am
so many mosins

not that I have a problem with it

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 9th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Well considering I own a M91/59 and will soon own a 1943 M38, I am kinda obsessed with the rifle :P.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 9th, 2010, 7:51 pm
Frankly I cann't differentiate between the various Mosin types, but hey... these are lovely drawings. Maybe one of you Gunbucket artists are interested in making other guns as well?
Maybe some hallmark names like the Winchester Repeater, or Colt Peacemaker? (I don't have a clue as to how they look. The only fire armes I've ever used are somewhat more modern - a long list)

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 9th, 2010, 8:57 pm
an WIP on the Ithaka M37, just to ask if this conforms to the standart before I finish it....... what do you guys think?
[ img ]

Last edited by acelanceloet on February 6th, 2011, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 9th, 2010, 8:59 pm
Granted most of the differences in the Mosin Nagant family are small. Some still stand out. I would love to do the Nagant Revolver as well as the Winchester M1895 Russian, that was chambered for 7.62x54r as well.

Nice M37, Ace, as long as it fits in the allotted scale, its fine.

[Profile] [Quote]
RRoan
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 10th, 2010, 1:27 am
this thread is like

mosinbucket

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 10th, 2010, 7:26 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 14th, 2010, 6:14 am
Only one problem, its spelt Ithaca

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 14th, 2010, 8:50 pm
An attempt at the American Lightweight Small Arms Technologies LMG. I traced and then recolored the picture Wikipedia offered, with some changes based on recent photos. Muzzle device needs work, and I have to track down whatever grip-bipod the Army's using now for the thing.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 16th, 2010, 1:48 am
Swiss Stgw 57/Fass 57.

Traced from the picture in the wikipedias

Last edited by Satirius on December 2nd, 2010, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6166 »

Jump to: