Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 122 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 1120 121 122 123 124166 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 16th, 2020, 5:20 pm
Cool. Are you sure the CAR-15 / XM-177 stock is tapered at the rear? Every real example I've ever seen is straight/flat.

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 21st, 2020, 2:47 pm
Hello,

Yeah, it would seem to be flat, sorry about that. Pardon my mistakes, I haven't really seen a lot of guns in real life barring a few of them in museums and airsofts let alone actually shooting any! Here's a fix of the Gen 2 Telescoping Stock in the XM177E2... Thanks for pointing it out, Colosseum!

[ img ]

And to take a break from all the Colts, an MSG90A1, drawn from Darth Panda's G3 Rifle. It lacks a bipod and the Hensoldt telescopic sight as was advertised to be optional accessory from the factory. The MSG90A1 is pretty much the military variant of the PSG-1 and my personal preference just because how it looks. It have some dovetail mounts which I hope placed correctly because there're barely any pics of it without any scope of some kind.

[ img ]

At any rate, here's the XM4 Carbine, a drawing that oddly take a tad longer than usual because I am genuinely stumped by it about the lenght. For some reason wikipedia states it's some 29.5 inches long with the stock retracted but the US Army states it's 30.47?

[ img ]

If there's any mistakes please point them out.

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 22nd, 2020, 4:29 am
Splendid work on the MSG90A1.

A little bird told me that the HK21 is still up in the air. Perhaps we could see specifically the HK21E?

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 22nd, 2020, 3:33 pm
Fantastic work with the HK rifle! I hope to see soon the same rifle with an scope! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 25th, 2020, 1:37 pm
Hello,

Thanks for the feedbacks! As for the HK21E, I won't promise anything but I might dabble in the HK21 at least.

At any rate, today I have the HK PSG1, the predecessor of the MSG90A1, known for its use by the GSG-9 as an anti-terrorist weapon.

[ img ]

And the FR F1, the French sniper rifle based loosely on the MAS-36 to replace the MAS-49's sniper variant.

[ img ]

If there're any mistakes, especially in regard to the colours of the wooden furniture, please do point them out!

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 26th, 2020, 4:38 pm
Very nice additions, as usual.

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 3rd, 2020, 1:24 am
Hello,

Going away from wood and steel to polymers, I present the Kriss Vector, a radical looking gun to say the least. This is the SMG variant chambered in .45 ACP and with the short magazine.

[ img ]

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 4th, 2020, 8:40 pm
"Radical looking" is a very polite understatement. ;)
Good work.

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 11th, 2020, 12:24 am
Hello,

Thanks Eswube, the Vector certainly do look... special.

So, instead of probably filling up this thread with the hundreds of little variants of the military AR-15 models (thanks Colt), I decide to make a giant masterlist of sort. I hope to update Colosseum's own M16 component list including attachments or make a new thread for the AR-15s/M16s variants even.

[ img ]

Although I try to be as precise as possible, I do admit that a few bits and bobs are missing, including the gas tube. Also, if you do use the components to kitbash an AR-15, it's probably good to double check on measurements. The barrels and handguards are especially suspect in my opinion.

And since people are probably sick of AR-15s, here's the MAT-49/54, the police variant of the MAT-49. I don't know why the French decide to have the wire stock turned into a wooden one especially since the police variant of the MAT-38 had a wire one...

[ img ]

Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: February 15th, 2020, 4:27 am
[ img ]
While we're waiting on what Dalamace wants to do next, I finished the HK33.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

Last edited by SouprRacwn on December 29th, 2020, 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 122 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1120 121 122 123 124166 »

Jump to: