Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7166 »
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 16th, 2010, 6:52 pm
Madsen M50. Made it quite quickly, a nice break after the HOLY FUCK DETAILS of the SG 510.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 17th, 2010, 3:52 pm
Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call
[ img ]

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:05 pm
Sudanese AR-10

[Profile] [Quote]
BrockPaine
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 1st, 2010, 2:17 pm
Satirius wrote:
Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call
[ img ]
Oooh!

One of the greatest never-were rifles of all time, and chambered in one of the greatest never-were cartridges of all time... I've always had a strict loathing of bullpup configuration rifles, with the lone exception of the EM-2. Beautiful weapon...

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 1:36 pm
And it's up along the Bogside, that's where I long to be
Lying in the dark with the Provo company
A comrade on me left and another one on me right
And a clip of ammunition for me little Armalite!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 3:40 pm
Stop highlighting everything. Gunbucket is designed to be simple to draw.

And make the trigger guard more than 1 pixel thick.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 5:17 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Stop highlighting everything. Gunbucket is designed to be simple to draw.

And make the trigger guard more than 1 pixel thick.
In my defense the trigger guard of the AR-18 is lol thin IRL, and are you suggesting that I return to a two-color shading scheme?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 6:00 pm
When I created this style, I made it to be simple so that anyone could work in it.

I mean I don't really care what you do, I'm just saying that a two-color shading scheme fits the rest of the drawings already on the site.

Also, trigger guards are all thin (often not much more than 1/8"), but they still need to be at least three pixels wide for this style.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 7:18 pm
Colosseum wrote:
When I created this style, I made it to be simple so that anyone could work in it.

I mean I don't really care what you do, I'm just saying that a two-color shading scheme fits the rest of the drawings already on the site.

Also, trigger guards are all thin (often not much more than 1/8"), but they still need to be at least three pixels wide for this style.
I'll continue with a three-color scheme then, since it's what I'm used to, but I have updated the trigger guard.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 11th, 2010, 1:25 am
Very, very early M16A1, without the forward assist:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7166 »

Jump to: