Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8166 »
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 15th, 2010, 2:20 am
CR-21, or the bullpup rifle from District 9. Will probably do MNU paint scheme in the near future.

e: done. Apparently the "real" D9 rifle has a different sight unit and a bunch of crap hanging off it, but I'm calling it a day here.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: December 17th, 2010, 2:54 am
A Denel PMP PAW-20, with the "recommended" holographic sight and laser illuminator (should be the visible-light AN/PEQ-5 rather than the infared AN/PEQ-2 but that would require effort :<)

e: some work on the RIS, still no AN/PEQ-5.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 3rd, 2011, 12:28 am
I had to find a picture of sombody using that thing to figure out how it worked and it just looked awkward.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 3rd, 2011, 10:00 pm
Once you see how you hold it, though, it's actually quite clever.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: January 4th, 2011, 12:07 am
It's going to ruin you aim horribly for the first few weeks though.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 3rd, 2011, 9:46 pm
itt gravedig

has anybody done the SMLE so far?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 4th, 2011, 8:54 pm
I did the No.4, but not the SMLE.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 15th, 2011, 9:07 pm
Vz.58, or that with a placeholder mag I copied from alex's AK-74. Tried making an AKM mag but I failed the Pythagorean Theorem and only trolled myself. If anybody wants to do it, they're more than welcome.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 17th, 2011, 1:27 am
Remington Model 8

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: April 20th, 2011, 4:49 pm
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8166 »

Jump to: