Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
Satirius
Post subject: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 10:51 pm
[ img ]

here's one to start thing off! :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-) :P

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
RRoan
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 10:55 pm
this is amazing and if the mods lock this then they are like, living manifestations of anti-humor

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:04 pm
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits back. Also, Hitler Youth, bad taste dude.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:29 pm
[ img ]

Here's a pony version of shipbucket because I love this site so much! His name is Updated Parts Sheet, and he is best friends with Dutch Seaborne Empire :P :P :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:39 pm
If you'll excuse me, I need to go disinfect my eyes by pouring sulfuric acid on them.

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:44 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:52 pm
gordo8000 wrote:
If you'll excuse me, I need to go disinfect my eyes by pouring sulfuric acid on them.
why????

I even shaded it in accordance with the style guide :( :( :? :?: :idea: :? :(

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 4th, 2012, 11:55 pm
BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ADULT (or close to it, I assume) DRAWING THINGS FROM A CHILDREN'S CARTOON THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!! :x

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 5th, 2012, 12:01 am
gordo8000 wrote:
BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ADULT (or close to it, I assume) DRAWING THINGS FROM A CHILDREN'S CARTOON THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!! :x
Again, there's no need to get flank flustered here.
C.S. Lewis wrote:
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
[ img ]

Here's Dutch Seaborne Empire, a flying dutchpony who hails from the land of the Neightherlands, ruled by the kind Queen Beatrixie! The cutie mark is Geert Wilder's face, a little hard to make out at this resolution :lol:

Here's a group for all you Amsterdam Bronies!

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Satilisu's doodlesPosted: May 5th, 2012, 12:02 am
[ img ]

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: