Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 25 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page « 123 24 25 26 2729 »
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 6:38 pm
KHT, yeah I have never been 100% satisfied with them. I will draw a new one.

Ok thank you Timothy. I will do that.

Going with KHT's suggestion, the Navy thread is here.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 6:43 pm
I'm really digging those trucks :)

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: March 23rd, 2013, 6:51 pm
Thank you very much! :) I have plans to do more, but I'm working on the Navy right now.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 4th, 2013, 10:44 pm
While I am working on it, I thought I might post this WIP of my map.

This is the version 2, with much more to scale mountains.

SCALE: 1px = 1mile
(The Western Island is to scale, the Eastern Island is not)(Also, the northwest side of the left island is kind of crappy so I will redo that)
I am posting to see if I can get some feedback or input on anything I can change. I need to get the map finished so that I can place towns and cities, figure military installations, highways, rail lines etc etc.

Thank you!

Last edited by ezgo394 on April 10th, 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 10th, 2013, 5:56 pm
Ok, I've been laboring over this for the past week, and I would really like to get some input on it. The scale is 1px = 1 mile, and the terrain elevation scale is 1500ft (ie dark green 0-1500ft, medium green 1501-3000ft and so on)
[ img ]

Comments, suggestions, ideas?

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 10th, 2013, 6:25 pm
Looks nice to me. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 10th, 2013, 6:35 pm
i'd just add some reliefs here (marked in red) in order to force the river to flow soutward
[ img ]
overall i like it and i don't think there are problems with it.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 10th, 2013, 6:43 pm
Done and Done.
I think doing so makes a better transition from mountains to plains.

Thank you for the comments and input!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 19th, 2013, 2:15 am
So here is an update on my map again. The first one has the names of cities and the third one is my WIP for the railway map.

[ img ]
The names are mostly from English, German, Polish and French.

Comments?

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: April 19th, 2013, 3:22 am
Cool map and well drawn too. I think you're missing some small islands off the coast like on most other archipelagos.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 25 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 123 24 25 26 2729 »

Jump to: