Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
Rybarczyk
Post subject: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: October 27th, 2016, 2:46 am
Howdy!

I'm only 13 and created a Shipbucket account just now. A friend pointed it out to me, and told me I'd probably like it because I like to draw ships.

The bad news is, I'm not good at graphic design. At all.

So I was wondering if someone out there would be willing to work with me to help me get started drawing in Shipbicket format, or even convert my okay real-life-on-paper drawings of ships, which are (mostly) original. These are for the navy of my nation which you can visit by copy-pasting the URL here.
--> https://www.nationstates.net/nation=corusconia <--

You do not HAVE to help me, but it would be greatly appreciated if someone were to help me draw my ships in Shipbucket format.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: October 27th, 2016, 3:43 am
The best way to learn is to try. Chuck your sketch in the scanner, scale it to 2px/foot and start drawing

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rybarczyk
Post subject: Re: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: October 27th, 2016, 9:59 pm
Thiel wrote:
The best way to learn is to try. Chuck your sketch in the scanner, scale it to 2px/foot and start drawing
Okay. Thank you!

[Profile] [Quote]
KonPtol
Post subject: Re: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:11 pm
Is there any data sheet of where i could drawn ready designs to copy-paste?My interest is for 40 mm naval gun turret,533 mm torpedo launchers,8-able Stinger launchers and 25-30 mm+AGM-114 STAMPs.

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:15 pm
You can find them in the partsheets sub-forum or copy and paste equipment from existing drawings ;-)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
KonPtol
Post subject: Re: My first Shipbucket experiencePosted: January 9th, 2017, 8:24 pm
Thank you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: