Done some more changes, mainly on the bow, and some shuffling of windows.
on this designe I'm not going to do an interior design, since this is an design that have now specific layoute, the layoute is customer based, and thus each ships are uniqe (it make it a more expensive ship, but these customers would pay that "little" extra for something uniqe!").
It's an large open interior/layoute and customer can use normal furniture or chose having the shipyard to make furniture specifically for his ship. (depending if the ship is to be used as an yacht or as and halfbread-explorer yacht)
Guest and owner sleeping capacity, all depending on how a customer want the interior to look like: can be from 8 to 14 beds (additional bedding for 3-4 crew)
depending on layoute you can have on main deck:
- a full size master cabin, in the bow section.
- 1 or 2 guest cabin on main deck or 1 cabin and a office.
- dining area in the bow, with or without a open country kitchen (alternatively a staffed, closed of galley)
- lounge in the bow.
- as a cruise variant, you can have 3-4 guest cabins on main deck, and 2-3 guest cabin on lower deck, with enlarged staff and storage area
- on aft main deck, there will always be a salon/lounge (with a dining area, if no dining area in the bow) + a main deck small-bar
- bathing platform, depending on layoute, can have a beach club
- sky-lounge with a bar/barbeque/cafe/smoking area
- closed or open bridge (alternatively a bridge that can be closes of when needed)
- tender are forward or aft.
- Alternatively Sky-lounge can be replaced with a master cabin instead.
Volvo Penta pods, modified to be powered by electric motor, thus the placement of the engine room it's self and crew quarter can be moved around, depending on layoute
There is no chain locker, but insted there is an capstan, with an chain holder on deck. it's quieter and easier to maintain.
Length: 22.9 meters
Beam: +-6 meters
depth (standard): 1,62 meter
Displacement: +-80 tons
Speed: depending on engine 20-26 knots, with a cruise speed of 13 knots and ultra long range cruise at 8 knots
Berthing (including cruise variant): from 8 to 16 guest + 2-8 crew