Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Psychicumbreon
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: October 10th, 2020, 4:46 pm
[ img ]
Unfortunately rather boring, but it is a 1960s era ration. The Jalkaväen Annos, or Infantryman Ration, began issue in 1968 and were issued in large boxes, each holding 4 meals and were intended to feed a half squad. While with little variation and, particularly compared to the AVS that replaced it, of poor quality, it was a functional meal that fed Federation infantry from the snow of Finland to the plains of the Congo for nearly 40 years. Example shown still contains its cigarettes, packaged in a bag within the hardtack can, showing it was produced before 1972.

[Profile] [Quote]
Psychicumbreon
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: October 25th, 2020, 12:13 am
[ img ]
Yet another MRE, this time done for a buddy in my worldbuilding group. Its a simple ration, inspired by the Korean Type L ration

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: October 25th, 2020, 12:28 am
that reminds me i should draw salt and pepper packets

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Psychicumbreon
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 30th, 2021, 12:54 pm
[ img ]
Yet another MRE for another nation in my worldbuilding group. He chose the blue, I swear

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: June 6th, 2023, 8:37 am
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: