Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
Kannevets
Post subject: Macchian Civilian and Military vehicles in Solderibucket/1.5cm=1pxPosted: July 26th, 2020, 5:39 am
All of this is going in an SBwiki article eventually, but for now, it's here.

Maxil-Cuahuey Automotive Industries bears the honor of being the only indigenous automotive manufacturer to have survived the split with the AVA and the economic disaster that followed. However, they have recovered, and came to dominate the Macchian auto industry, primarily through no-frills, pragmatic cars and trucks that most anyone can afford. In the following posts, I will outline their products, starting with a family of light commercial vans designed for everyone from couriers to construction workers, the Maxil-Cuahuey Tlapatlac (Merchant).

[ img ]

The base "models" of the Tlapatlac series are a simple unibody panel van. Featuring three engine options, a 3.7L V6 gasoline option, plus two diesels (a 3.2L I5 and a 3.5L V6 turbodiesel). Power is driven to the wheels by an eight-speed automatic transmission, with optional AWD for rugged roads common in Macchia. Three wheelbase options are available for the panel van (four for the cutaway), 120", 140", and 160", with body extensions for all three lengths. The lineup also features a hi-top option, to allow standing height within the van. Low-roof models have an interior height of 5'1", while hi-tops feature 6'3" ceilings. Featured throughout the lineup is a light-duty vehicle, the Tlapatlac Altepetl (City), meant for navigating the tight streets of the city, with its own customizable body styles. There are three wheelbases on offer, though the shortest is only available for cargo use. 110", 120", and 130" are the wheelbase lengths available, with 4'2" ceilings making for comfortable seating for most adults. The Altepetl model is powered by either a 2.0L or 2.5L I4 gasoline engine, with a lighter 5-speed automatic transmission. AWD is not available on the smaller vehicle.

The full lineup of products includes passenger wagons, "half" kombi-style vans, and cutaway chassis for use with a custom payload area to meet user needs. M-C partners with industry-specific upfitter companies to provide industry-specific options for buyers, so their investment spends less time being out for fitting, and more time turning a profit.

[ img ]

The "Half" kombi vans

[ img ]

The passenger wagons

[ img ]

The cutaway chassis

Old reliable though it may be, ecologists and climate scientists around the world warn of the dangers that humanity's reckless consumption poses to our own existence, and M-C recognizes that even the Tlapatlac is part of that problem. They have revealed that an electric model of the van will be available no later than 2023, along with electric vehicles across their entire lineup of products.

Overall I'm rather pleased with this set, I hope to deliver more products from this company and flesh out their lineup for the present day.

Stay tuned for more!

All my newer stuff is signed as czslworldtour.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Macchian Civilian and Military vehicles in Solderibucket/1.5cm=1pxPosted: July 28th, 2020, 9:23 am
Nice work.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: