Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 7  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 1st, 2011, 12:40 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm
Polish mech boyz! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 2nd, 2011, 11:36 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 2nd, 2011, 11:38 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 3rd, 2011, 8:10 pm
Sweet! I like the sniper rifle. Btw is there a template with different firearms in this scale? If no, I'd be happy to contribute for making one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 3rd, 2011, 9:30 pm
There were some in a sheet posted on the old forum, some M4s, Minimis and the like though a sheet with newer ones on would be nice.

[Profile] [Quote]
Glorfindel
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 4th, 2011, 7:43 am
as I mentioned it before on page 2, there is a sheet in the old forum. The 60mm mortar and the sniper rifle are from there. There are also some other arms. The soviet arms like SPG-9D, RPG-7, AT-3 and AT4 I drew myself.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 4th, 2011, 7:51 pm
Great stuff!
I haven't noticed earlier that units equipped with KTO Rosomak were renamed from Mechanized (Zmechanizowany/a) to Motorized (Zmotoryzowany/a). Don't really know why they needed it, but our MoD just seems to love to constantly rename units.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 4th, 2011, 8:14 pm
eswube wrote:
I haven't noticed earlier that units equipped with KTO Rosomak were renamed from Mechanized (Zmechanizowany/a) to Motorized (Zmotoryzowany/a). Don't really know why they needed it, but our MoD just seems to love to constantly rename units.
Mechanized infantry company units use tracked IFV and Motorized use wheeled IFV. They don't rename anything.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Organization & Equipment of a Soviet Motor Rifle CompanyPosted: October 4th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but for example 17 Mechanized Brigade used to be BWP (tracked IFV) unit with "Mechanized" Bn's and now it's KTO unit with "Motorized" Bn's. (change not just by unit type, but by the name itself)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 7  [ 61 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »

Jump to: