Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 26 of 41  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2841 »
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 9:50 am
Rodondo wrote:
Just a question for Kim W. and the experts on this, How does one do the curved writing title and motto? As I cannot get it to look quite right

So this is what I have so far for the HMVS Cerberus, just 1 head to finish of and another to start on, the left foreleg is going to have some work done on it to bring the elbow out (Yes I had to watch my dogs for a while to figure out the leg shape in action!) And the mentioned title and motto

[ img ]
The photoshop I use can do curved lettering with the option not to alias, so I could do that for you if you want, just let me know what it is you want in there, and in what font style.

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 10:28 am
Ah Thanks for the Offer Zephyr, really appreciated but Rowdy36 has all ready done it! Again, thanks. :)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 10:33 am
Excellent work Rodondo, this makes me wonder how the Dutch Cerebus badge look like! I am gonna search it today :lol:

Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 11:02 am
Thanks Alvama, I wish you luck with the dutch one, three headed dog-necks are difficult! ;)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 2:09 pm
Zephyr wrote:
The photoshop I use can do curved lettering with the option not to alias, so I could do that for you if you want, just let me know what it is you want in there, and in what font style.
@Zephyr: Is the name of your program 'Photoshop' or is it just the type of program?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2012, 9:05 pm
KimWerner wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
@Zephyr: Is the name of your program 'Photoshop' or is it just the type of program?
Photoshop6, a type of program. I use it for most everything.

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 25th, 2012, 12:33 am
Zephyr wrote:
KimWerner wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
Photoshop6, a type of program. I use it for most everything.
Thanks! I will look to it :D

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 26th, 2012, 4:23 am
Question, specifically towards Whyme or Kim, do you know the MS paint co-ordinates for the gold writing on the Australian CoAs?

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Rodondo wrote:
Question, specifically towards Whyme or Kim, do you know the MS paint co-ordinates for the gold writing on the Australian CoAs?
To give a lifelike image I use nuances, but the main colour is RGB 248-196-5 ;)

[Profile]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 26th, 2012, 4:56 am
KimWerner wrote:
Rodondo wrote:
To give a lifelike image I use nuances, but the main colour is RGB 248-196-5 ;)
Ah, Thanks Kim! :)

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 26 of 41  [ 401 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2841 »

Jump to: