Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 38 of 41  [ 401 posts ]  Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: October 27th, 2012, 9:02 pm
Three excellent mini badges drawn by WhyMe to his RNZN series of New Zealand birds ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: November 5th, 2012, 9:00 pm
I've got this nice mini badge for HSwMS Härnösand from Mabuse
[ img ]

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 3rd, 2013, 12:25 am
I've nearly forgot that WhyMe had drawn to badges to two of his excellent ship drawings. One of them is speciel because it's the first badge here representing Uruguay :D It's the badge for ROU Banco Ortiz. The other badge is for the portuguese vessel NRP Almeida Carvalho. WhyMe, sorry for the delay, but I'll hope all of you enjoy the badges ;)

[ img ][ img ]

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 18th, 2013, 5:13 pm
I'm planning to reorganize this thread and present the badges for the navies which aren't overwhelming represented with badges yet in the same way as the navies with independent threads.
I've begun with Belgium because I've had three WIP's I wanted to complete. Next navy shall be the Portuguese Navy. But I think it will have an independent thread because of the amount.
But here are the three new belgian badges. Look at page one to see how they now are represented ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]

[Profile]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2013, 12:35 pm
These are gorgeous Kim, and the Russian matrix too. :P

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: February 24th, 2013, 5:23 pm
KimWerner - what can I say, besides: We're not worthy, oh Master! :)

[Profile]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: March 18th, 2013, 1:33 pm
KimWerner wrote:
I'm planning to reorganize this thread and present the badges for the navies which aren't overwhelming represented with badges yet in the same way as the navies with independent threads.
I've begun with Belgium because I've had three WIP's I wanted to complete. Next navy shall be the Portuguese Navy. But I think it will have an independent thread because of the amount.
But here are the three new belgian badges. Look at page one to see how they now are represented ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Just marvelous drawings allways nice to see COA of the Belgian Navy, Especially the BNS Bellis, I have sailed on her for about one year, if you want more COA of the Belgian Navy let me know i have lots of them ; frigates, minesweepers, minehunters, msc, msi, supply ships and shore establishments

The Bellis is an Flower class minehunter, the De Brouwer and Van Haverbeke are old MSO, can you make the Dufour and the Truffaut for me ?? Then i will have all my ships crest thx to made the Belgian Navy coa, glad to see that our small navy is not forgotten

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: March 18th, 2013, 10:24 pm
schepper911 wrote:
..., if you want more COA of the Belgian Navy let me know i have lots of them ; frigates, minesweepers, minehunters, msc, msi, supply ships and shore establishments

The Bellis is an Flower class minehunter, the De Brouwer and Van Haverbeke are old MSO, can you make the Dufour and the Truffaut for me ?? Then i will have all my ships crest thx to made the Belgian Navy coa, glad to see that our small navy is not forgotten
:D You're very welcome to pm all what you've got to me ;) And I'll certainly give Dufour and Truffaut a shot if the sources are good ;)

[Profile]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: March 27th, 2013, 1:42 pm
Some time what seems easy shows up to be very difficult. ALVAMA had drawn an excellent vessel (SAS Outeniqua) and attached a fine badge. The first South African badge in this forum. I promised to upload it in this thread, but according to my own decission making the set up here similar to the threads for navies with many drawn badges, I found my self in trouble.
According the info's I've researched, it seems that SAN (in fact all authorities in SA) in 1997 changed all the old logo's, CoA's and badges. Here is the new SAN logo.
[ img ]
But I'm not 100% sure on the year, because what I can find on the net is really meagre. It's very difficult to find the former SAN logo too. I've find a anchor with a lion on top plus a blue pentagon fort with a golden lion inside, but no certain proof :?
I'll hope some of you are able to help me out.
But here is the badge anyway, and it's uploaded in a template at page 1
[ img ]

[Profile]
Fox
Post subject: Re: Coat of Arms for navy vesselsPosted: March 27th, 2013, 5:33 pm
KimWerner, can I edit and use the SAN logo for my Statesmanship Country: Slovada?
I will put proper credits in the comment section of the picture

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 38 of 41  [ 401 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »

Jump to: