Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »
KimWerner
Post subject: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 19th, 2012, 8:33 pm
For badges for Australian naval vessels untill 1920 go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5330

Notice: All Australian Navy badges, including the Navy Brandmark and ceremonial badge are protected by both international and domestic law. In Australia, they are protected by the Defence Act 1903, section 83 and various forms of trademark and intellectual property legislation. Overseas, they are protected by international agreements and conventions protecting trademarks and intellectual property. Serious military and civil penalties can be incurred for any unauthorised use. Any misuse or unauthorised use should be reported to the appropriate authority.
Please consider this when using these badges in the relevant artwork. Shipbucket Intellectual Fair Use agreement still apply to these images as well, in regards to the artists credited.

[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on September 4th, 2016, 8:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 19th, 2012, 8:35 pm
Here it is! The thread only for australian badges. From now of all australian badges shall be posted here. Enjoy :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 19th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Yay! Thanks Kim :D

Whats to come from me hopefully over the April break

HMVS Cerberus (In new frame)
HMAS Brunei(In new frame)
HMAS Tarakan (In new frame)
HMAS Tobruk
HMAS Sydney (III)
HMAS Dechaineux
HMAS Parkes
HMAS Choules
HMAS Encounter
HMAS Playpus

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

Last edited by Rodondo on June 3rd, 2012, 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 20th, 2012, 8:15 am
Great stuff Kim. I do intend to update soem of the earlier drawings I did on RAN ships; when I do I'll include the COA's :)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 20th, 2012, 10:00 pm
@Rodondo. I'm looking forward to April ;)
@PB. Besides the badges it will be great. I'm always enjoying your excellent drawn ships ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 21st, 2012, 5:13 pm
A couple more badges to add to the list :)

[ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 21st, 2012, 10:32 pm
Lovely! It will be added in templates tomorrow ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 23rd, 2012, 4:10 pm
And two more - I've found some spare time :lol:

[ img ][ img ]

Though I'm not completely happy with the (sextant?) on Paluma's badge - I can't seem to get it to look right...

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: March 25th, 2012, 12:08 am
Two fine crest's :D I've also done one. Here is the badge for HMAS Vengeance and Rowdy's updated for HMAS Paluma.
[ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: April 12th, 2012, 4:52 am
Start of April Harvest
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

And the odd HMAS Stuart which I'm yet to muster the effort to finish
[ img ]

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: