Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 12 of 14  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page « 110 11 12 13 14 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: October 21st, 2015, 7:19 pm
New additions in the "Coat of Arms and Ship Badges" Forum are always a real treat to the eyes.

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: December 18th, 2015, 10:26 am
Here are a few badges:

The new one for SMS Pommern:
[ img ]

I modified the one for SMS Deutschland, to come closer to the actual bow decoration here.
[ img ]

Also, I noticed that Berlin was missing in the Reichsmarine section:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: December 21st, 2015, 1:28 pm
Hello again!

Here's the badges of the Kolbergs:

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: December 21st, 2015, 9:15 pm
Thank you gentlemen :D Regarding SMS Deutschland I'll admit that according the beautiful picture it seems that the badge had silver instead of gold as shield colour and instead of the emperial eagle in center there was the black and white squared ensign. But I will look into my sources to see if SMS Deutschland had changed the colours while he was in service. Maybe you have better sources to give a clear answer?
I will upload the templates ASAP (and thank you for discovering the lacking of "Berlin" in the Reichsmarine thread) ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: January 5th, 2016, 10:19 am
Here's the badge for my next ship, SMS Hannover:
[ img ]
[ img ]
KimWerner wrote:
Thank you gentlemen :D Regarding SMS Deutschland I'll admit that according the beautiful picture it seems that the badge had silver instead of gold as shield colour and instead of the emperial eagle in center there was the black and white squared ensign. But I will look into my sources to see if SMS Deutschland had changed the colours while he was in service. Maybe you have better sources to give a clear answer?
Regarding SMS Deutschland: As you can imagine, it is pretty hard to find color pictures of teh badges, even though many were preserved over the years. The ornate, first version was replaced with a simple shield later in the ship's career, but the squared engsign remained. Your original version with the eagle engsogn might be used for the ironclads Kaiser and Deutschland, see the pictures below.
[ img ]

Here are two suggestions for the two of them ships: Both are just quick kitbashes, so feel free to modify/comment if you wish:
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: January 15th, 2016, 9:50 pm
First: Beautiful badge(s) for Hannover :D
Second: It's really pleasant to have your support finding difficult informations. I think you're quite right in the question of the different badges for SMS Deutschland. I will fix it ASAP, and thanks for the extra info regarding SMS Kaiser too :D

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: January 16th, 2016, 12:36 am
The templates on page 1 are now updated. We have now 125 German badges total. If I manage to have time this weekend I will close this thread and create three different German threads instead. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: February 7th, 2016, 7:16 pm
Here are two new ones:
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: February 7th, 2016, 10:17 pm
EXCELLENT work DG :!:

VERY Well done sir :D

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: February 10th, 2016, 7:09 pm
Beautiful badge DG :D Both templates are now uploaded!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 12 of 14  [ 134 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 110 11 12 13 14 »

Jump to: