Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
KimWerner
Post subject: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: March 21st, 2015, 10:06 pm
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on September 16th, 2016, 9:37 pm, edited 19 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: March 22nd, 2015, 3:45 pm
Wow! That's awesome. Your work in this forum never ceases to amaze me.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: March 23rd, 2015, 8:43 am
Excellent work. You are certainly the King of Crests!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: March 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm
Oh :o The praises have to go to Adenandy. He had me get busy to check info and place them in templates- There are over 100 more on their way!

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: April 17th, 2015, 9:59 pm
I've updated the first post. Now it's begin looking great, but I have to ask AdenAndy (and others!) to help with informations. I must admit that it's hard for me to find relevant info's of some af the badges (especially time frames and for some locations :( ).
But if you like this thread, you have a lot to look forward to. Andy has provided me with nearly 200 badges of which he has drawn most of them :o :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: April 18th, 2015, 1:50 am
Wonderful work guys

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: April 19th, 2015, 6:24 am
KimWerner wrote:
I've updated the first post. Now it's begin looking great, but I have to ask AdenAndy (and others!) to help with informations. I must admit that it's hard for me to find relevant info's of some af the badges (especially time frames and for some locations :( ).
But if you like this thread, you have a lot to look forward to. Andy has provided me with nearly 200 badges of which he has drawn most of them :o :D
Hi ya mate,

I'm kinda in the middle of my next project right now, but I will get on to this as soon as I'm finished, if that's ok please?

If you would be kind enough to put this on the back burner, I will get something to you within the next couple of weeks or so, if that's alright with you?

With very kind regards,

Andy.

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: April 24th, 2015, 3:47 pm
TEST - Please Ignore

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: May 1st, 2015, 3:15 pm
I'm sorry to tell I haven't had time to set this thread on back burner :? But I have reorganised the first post slightly and extend it with six more badges :)

Edit: Not six but nine more badges :D

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for RN Commands & EstablishmentsPosted: May 5th, 2015, 8:48 pm
To manage the badges on the templates it was necessary for me to remove Andy's scrolls beneath the badges for the dockyards. But as I understand from a pm Andy send me, the scrolls were mandatory for the dockyard badges.
I could alter the templates, but I'm afraid they will be too big. My solution is to add this matrix, which will allow you to copy paste it (remember to use the transparent choice!) and place it upon the badge :D
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: