Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 11  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 811 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 27th, 2013, 8:53 am
gatekeeper is twice the size of the sirius.
also, why are you questioning me?

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 27th, 2013, 11:37 am
acelanceloet wrote:
I am just asking. I have no intention to offend you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 29th, 2013, 3:12 am
acelanceloet wrote:
No one is always right. It's OK for people to ask questions - if you are the supposed expert, the answers should be simple and easy. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm
I have nothing against asking, I have something about questioning though.
but, if he has indeed no intention to offend me, I can accept that.... I just don't like to have unknown people telling me what to do, and this looked like that, intentional or not ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 30th, 2013, 9:13 am
None of us (including me and colo) is in position where by some reason would be atop critisism and questioning and such. Even from newcomers, we cannot simply go out and change the subject into "why are you questioning me?" even if someone does such blantantly, not to mention when someone just migth appear to be making such becouse of badly interepted question. Even if someone would be on grounds to actually offend someone, none of have has the status to ignore questions, remarks and critisism towards our work that is intended to serve others.

In future I hope everyone who is posting here and making art and participating would remember that:
1) No one is always rigth
2) No one is fundamental source of some knowledge
3) No one is beyond or above critisism
4) No one is entitled to hide behind some real (or self invented) status or rank, when it comes down to questioning reliability, credibility or just source of something we have posted here.

By that way we can prevent and cut out most of all typical drama we seem to have among us, and be more openminded and friendly community towards everyone and everything. If someone feels offended by some critisism, he by foremost importance should first seek and question his own ego, his own commitment and attitude and principles...and even if he still after this self-critisms feels offended, contact the staff, rather than go out with counter-accuses to couse more unnserical internet-drama.

This migth be overkill for this instance, but I feel in general that its good to keep all these in mind for better and happier forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: May 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
I think there have been some misunderstandings here (on my part as well). and I think this problem here is already solved, I just overreacted a bit I suppose. I apologise for that, and will try to avoid this in the future.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: December 4th, 2013, 8:04 pm
[ img ]
an update to the M44 (and the M45, which is the gun control variant of the same series, which uses exactly the same director externally)
I will not yet put it on the parts sheet itself until the next upload session, as I might come across some more updates of parts like these soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 19th, 2014, 9:12 pm
[ img ]
an new version of the LW-02. I am still checking this, but I think it can be used as representation of the LW-03 as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 19th, 2014, 9:49 pm
looks similar to Van Speijk radar, and if wiki is correct she had LW-03. The difference might just be some small things that you can't see on this scale.

http://www.worldnavalships.com/images/v ... pl5762.jpg

Oh at the top of the radar, where the radar meet the frame holding it, there it's more than double black line there... But then it might not be possible to avoid that. except trying to plying with light black or dark grey.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 19th, 2014, 10:18 pm
there are actually only 3 pixels which are part of double black lines, where 2 or more frames join each other. the others already are dark greys ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 11  [ 109 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 811 »

Jump to: