Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 30 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 128 29 30 31 3235 »
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: March 30th, 2013, 10:26 pm
All parts sheets going forward will have a date of last update in red (255:0:0) in the upper right corner. This date will be written in ISO 8601 format. I will be modifying all of the sheets to fit this format as I go forward.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: March 30th, 2013, 10:34 pm
as a lot of stuff is currently missing on the main site with the new updated sheets, I am now working on some additional sheets.
first of all, the italian post war guns sheet
[ img ]
I'd like to have help though, as I am not all knowing. just pm me with something drawn but missing from the sheets, and I will add it ;)

ow and TJ, will the date be the date as uploaded on the mainsite (thus added by the one who puts it on the main site) or the date of the last update (in which case it would be the one who manages that parts sheet?)

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: March 30th, 2013, 11:03 pm
Here's an unusual one.
[ img ]
The 76mm/62 SMP4 Sovrapposto.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: March 30th, 2013, 11:04 pm
thank you, I was looking for that one but couldn't find it! consider it added.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 18th, 2013, 6:48 pm
I was double checking BrahMos, and discovered that it was a bit too long:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 18th, 2013, 7:02 pm
I believe that new version may be bit too long too (but it's ok if it's to be deliberately oversized), but certainly is too thick - BrahMos has a diameter of 0,6m (2 feet) - so 4 pixels (let it be 5 for the sake of symmetry) and drawing has 7. Length to diameter ratio seems to be 14:1 and on new drawing its 8,57:1.

EDIT: I see someone has already noticed it and it has been changed. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:04 am
TimothyC wrote:
I was double checking BrahMos, and discovered that it was a bit too long:

[ img ]
What parts sheet did the old one appear? The closest missile to the BrahMos that I could find in the parts sheets is the P-800 Oniks, in the Russian parts sheet.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:47 am
Judah14 wrote:
What parts sheet did the old one appear? The closest missile to the BrahMos that I could find in the parts sheets is the P-800 Oniks, in the Russian parts sheet.
It had appeared independently.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: April 22nd, 2013, 8:38 am
[ img ]
20mm Madsen M31

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: August 23rd, 2013, 4:00 pm
Something I should've add already some time ago - Soviet torpedo launchers (used already on Pr.205/206 drawings).

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 30 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 128 29 30 31 3235 »

Jump to: